Pirates of The Caribbean 1-5 Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 10, 2023 - May 8, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £99.99 (Zavvi - Amazon) - £89.99 (HMV)
Notes: Was previously a Zavvi exclusive

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17.30.45 Large.jpeg Pirates of the caribbean Box Set.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
So these probably won't have embossed titles, like previous separate releases of the first 3 similar looking steels?
I still would like the last two. Maybe if it's half price again...

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
No. Zavvi US only sell US steels now.
Well that’s sucks ass, BB being the crap that it is and zavvi out of the game for UK outsiders and GB so expensive I may get out of the game as well, thing I ve being thinking for a while:( what would happen with the pre orders some of us have with them, the only one I’m worried about is the fifth element….

Reactions: Mararagan
Well that’s sucks ass, BB being the crap that it is and zavvi out of the game for UK outsiders and GB so expensive I may get out of the game as well, thing I ve being thinking for a while:( what would happen with the pre orders some of us have with them, the only one I’m worried about is the fifth element….
Trust it about as far as you can throw a member of the zavvi CS team.. but apparently existing orders will be honoured.

Reactions: tono06
Start using a freight forwarder, alfa.uk
US has a few choices, but for Best Buy you gotta find one that can deal with them in particular, i.e. order for you to private residences as they don't ship to 'known forwarders', being the asses they are.

• Informative
Reactions: a_o