Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Release date: December 8th, 2009
Notes: Region A, 2 Discs, no logos of any kind, clean steelbook, inside artwork. Also has a fold over cardboard slip cover.
SKU# 9650964

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: inu028
You have a reason for double dip, when they use different backartworks and a embossing or debossing.^^

Which alternate artwork can Disney use for the front?

But when they make steels in UK, I hope they uses for part 1 and 2 the same frontartworks.

I really hope they don't. Countries having exclusives and having to track them down is part of the fun of collecting Steelbooks. If they copy these why stop here, copy Iron Man FS and all of the grails. I collect steelbooks because they are different, unique artwork, and harder to come by but if we make re-releases are these any different than amarays.

I can understand what you mean.
But they use the teaser poster artworks.
These artworks are made for the theatre realease, not exclusiv for the canadian steelbooks (as opposed to other artworks).
So its pretty legitimate when a label uses the same artworks for a release in a different country. These artworks are owned by Disney worldwide and are not exclusive.

Furthermore, nobody talks about the exact same steelbooks, but about the front artworks of part 1 and 2, which is completely different.

And with the prices for the canadian steelbooks, I don't see the fun in collecting.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet and Zephyr