Pixels: Pacman Cityscape Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: Pixels: Pacman Cityscape Edition
Price: €69.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty damn awesome! :woot: :thumbs: Thanks @elle82 :photo: :)

Tanks for the tag @harry, but my wife is the HUGE Adam Sandler fan, I'm gonna show her this Edition. If she want to own it, then she can buy it herself! :D
I like Adam Sandler Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Longest Yard, Thats My Boy, Bedtime Stories :) hopefully its like The Amazing spiderman 2 Electro head and pacman lights up :joy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I like Adam Sandler Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Longest Yard, Thats My Boy, Bedtime Stories :) hopefully its like The Amazing spiderman 2 Electro head and pacman lights up :joy:
@luke98 I prefer his movies from the 90's and early 2000's :thumbs: But I really did enjoy Grow Ups and That's My Boy! :woot:

I dont own the Electro Head, but I've seen it up close, it is pretty cool! :cool: A Pac-Man that lights up would be awesome! :notworthy:

PO'd this as well. Growing up in the 80s and going to the arcades to play favorites such as Pacman, Q-Bert and Donkey Kong make this version a must have for me. The movie is not the best but the special effects are cool.

Does the Italian version's Pac-Man glow in the dark? One of the pictures gives it a glow effect. I would guess this version will be the same as the updated boxed pics of the Italian version.

Does the Italian version's Pac-Man glow in the dark? One of the pictures gives it a glow effect. I would guess this version will be the same as the updated boxed pics of the Italian version.
Not sure that it's glow in the dark, I'm guessing they just wanted to make the image look better so gave it a shine round the edges. Whatever it is I'm sure all the versions will be the same though.

Reactions: elle82
Not sure that it's glow in the dark, I'm guessing they just wanted to make the image look better so gave it a shine round the edges. Whatever it is I'm sure all the versions will be the same though.
I think you're right from what I can see they seem to be the same

Reactions: Sigill
I think you've missed something there. Get it for her for Xmas. Its not likely she would know about this edition, so it could've been a nice surprise. It's out in November, so just in time.
@Lester Christmas gift? That's not a bad idea ;), it would be cheaper than getting her shoes and perfumes! :D

Shoes and perfume?? If my husband got me that id kick his butt!!! Lol!!! Limited blu editions thank u! :thumbs::woot:
I was thinking of something different and not predictable as a surprise. Rather than "Oh look, another pair of shoes. Same as last year." To me this would look like some thought had gone into it.

Reactions: bloodsnake007