pmacs Home Theater

pmacs

Marvel Rox!
Premium Supporter
Mar 7, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Just thought I would join in with the community and share some pics of my setup.

We project onto the wall, painted based on directions at AVS Forums somewhere. It's 140" that we watch.

B&W 603 S3's for the front Main
DSCN0825.jpg

B&W HTM61 for the centre channel
DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

Sub is an SVS PB10-NSD
DSCN0830.jpg

Harry Potter sorting hat, with a Talking Plush "Ted" from a Best Buy exclusive here in Canada, the coin is also from Harry Potter
DSCN0829.jpg

B&W 685 as our rear surrounds
DSCN0831.jpg

B&W 685 Left rear with grill on
DSCN0832.jpg

Voldemort Wand
DSCN0835.jpg

Dumbledore Wand
DSCN0836.jpg

Harry Potter Wand
DSCN0837.jpg

DSCN0834.jpg

Movie Cabinet 1
DSCN0838.jpg

Movie Cabinet 2
DSCN0839.jpg

The heart of the setup
Pioneer Elite SC-07
PioneerReceiver.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great setup! I'm missing Voldemot's wand and I will have the three as well. Also have the sorting hat as well. Did you even get Professor Mogonical's?

Great setup! I'm missing Voldemot's wand and I will have the three as well. Also have the sorting hat as well. Did you even get Professor Mogonical's?

Professor Mogonical's wand? or hat? Either way, nope I just have those 3 wands and the one hat. I like the wands, but I don't see much interest in the main Wands personally. The rest ... even Harrys, are boring more or less. There might be one or two that are interesting but not from main characters I don't think.

Paul

Very cool you project on wall with applied paint. I'm not hip to that, but sounds really cool. Touche!

I have a decanter that looks just like the one on top of "movie cabinet #2'

very cool setup, thx for sharing!

Reactions: pmacs
Very cool you project on wall with applied paint. I'm not hip to that, but sounds really cool. Touche!

I have a decanter that looks just like the one on top of "movie cabinet #2'

very cool setup, thx for sharing!

There is a DIY in AVS forums on wall painting that I followed. It's decent and much cheaper than buying 140" 16x9 screen. 140" is as big as we could go because then the speakers get in the way.