Pokémon Detective Pikachu (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WB Shop Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: WB Shop (ships only within the UK)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a falsely advertised steel. clearly shows border in product image. flat as a pancake in reality. the border makes or breaks this one, unfortunately, it's broke.

I think you’re right. Gloss on a day one release for WB is like unheard of lol
It seems to be the lower profile WB steel release that get the gloss treatment. Almost all the DC animated titles are gloss, yet Godzilla/Godzilla King of the Monsters are matte. You’d think the higher profile titles would receive the same treatment too?

Reactions: Flloydo
It seems to be the lower profile WB steel release that get the gloss treatment. Almost all the DC animated titles are gloss, yet Godzilla/Godzilla King of the Monsters are matte. You’d think the higher profile titles would receive the same treatment too?

WB can be so hit or miss on finishes

Some of their re releases (IT, the sound of kong etc) or older zavvi exclusives (the prestige, beetlejuice, mars attacks etc) got much better treatments

Reactions: Mike Haley
WB can be so hit or miss on finishes

Some of their re releases (IT, the sound of kong etc) or older zavvi exclusives (the prestige, beetlejuice, mars attacks etc) got much better treatments
I agree. It’s getting to the point where I think all steelbook release should detail exactly what the finish will be before the release date. I’m sick and tired of being let down by lazy finishes on the films I’m most excited for. Totally kills the joy of receiving them when they turn out to be crap.

I agree. It’s getting to the point where I think all steelbook release should detail exactly what the finish will be before the release date. I’m sick and tired of being let down by lazy finishes on the films I’m most excited for. Totally kills the joy of receiving them when they turn out to be crap.

Completely agree :thanks:

Reactions: Mike Haley
Free shipping is only available for Red Carpet subscribers. Although, you can try code ACFREE which sometimes works.
I know that red carpet was free but its not available outside uk and to be honest they probably have many customer who might want it. But in recent times shipping was very cheap and im sure customers from usa mentioned not to long ago that shipping was expensive now with orders from zavvi.
So seems it maybe its started here, unless its a glitch the shocking price if shipping might be the end for me on steels sent to me anyway. It seems zavvi are getting more greedy by the day. Been buying from them over 10 yrs.