Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Pokémon Trading Card

81EJTI2fLNL._SX385_.jpg

81gPS9mjAJL._SX385_.jpg
91wGTYBQLbL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a awesome description

You can kinda see that in the trailer too. So up for this lol

I heard that they did a version with Danny devito but then decided to go with Reynolds

I’d love to see/ hear both tbh
Yeah, would kill to see Devito's version.

Wow, the artwork looks a lot better than I thought! Will be watching this tomorrow, might wait and see if this pops up on Warner Bros. shop and use their 10% off!

Went and saw this earlier.. always been a big Pokemon fan but the movie is just abit meh in my opinion. Animation was good but not as funny as they trailers lead you to believe..either that or the best comedy bits are in the trailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
That sounds like a awesome description

You can kinda see that in the trailer too. So up for this lol

I heard that they did a version with Danny devito but then decided to go with Reynolds

I’d love to see/ hear both tbh
They used some soundbites of DeVito from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to get a feel of what a DeVito-voiced Pikachu would sound like but they never actually got him to record any lines. I wasn't completely on-board with Reynolds since I just associate his voice with Deadpool now, but it really ended up working for me. Good film IMO.

They used some soundbites of DeVito from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to get a feel of what a DeVito-voiced Pikachu would sound like but they never actually got him to record any lines. I wasn't completely on-board with Reynolds since I just associate his voice with Deadpool now, but it really ended up working for me. Good film IMO.

Ah ok. That’s quite funny, love frank and would love to hear what sound bites they used

Yeah I finally see it. I enjoyed it. Wasn’t too sure on nighys character but overall a decent and funny film

Special Features on the 4k/blu

Detective Mode

Alternate Opening

My Pokémon Adventure

Creating the World of Detective Pikachu: Welcome to Ryme City

Creating the World of Detective Pikachu: Uncovering the Magic

Creating the World of Detective Pikachu: Action

Creating the World of Detective Pikachu: Colorful Characters

Creating the World of Detective Pikachu: Bringing Pokémon to Life

Mr. Mime’s Audio Commentary

Ryan Reynolds – Outside the Actor’s Studio

“Carry On” by Rita Ora and Kygo (Music Video)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Imagine what would be like glossed and bossed :angel: That could simply just pop :thumbs:

What's the potential source/country origin of the 3rd?
Amazonit - not listed as a steelbook and the price is low (about half the price of the fully loaded FNAC @ 16.99) and it is just the regular Blu-ray ...
1562419087000.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GeoRattray
Watched this last week. It was OK but not something I'd probably watch again.

It had a kind of a Sci-Fi channel movie feel to it!
Same feeling here... film was just OK overall. The trailer gave me high hopes, so I was a little disappointed to be honest. Not gonna bother with the steels now unfortunately.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012