Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Pokémon Trading Card

81EJTI2fLNL._SX385_.jpg

81gPS9mjAJL._SX385_.jpg
91wGTYBQLbL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know what the finish on this will be yet? I’m hoping it’s gloss like the US version.
Going by pics of the FRANCE steelbook I think not the same . . . looking to me more like matte possibly zero with metallic effects and certainly not as colourful or bright as the US release:-
1568155553442.png
1568156110919.png

US - full gloss:-
1568155442866.png

Reactions: gaeljet
Cancelled this a few weeks back. I’ll go for the best one after decent pics surface and once they possibly drop

Reactions: Mike Haley
Cancelled this a few weeks back. I’ll go for the best one after decent pics surface and once they possibly drop
I've just cancelled for the time being, I need to see live pix of the finish for clarification. If this is the same finish as the above French one then I'm out.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've just cancelled for the time being, I need to see live pix of the finish for clarification. If this is the same finish as the above French one then I'm out.

That what I was thinking. If it turns out like the French edition then I’m out. Shame because I like that front

The pictures of the WB one looks like it could be real nice in hand but again need more pics.

Regardless of all that I’m going to have to wait on a drop anyway.

Reactions: Mike Haley
wtf is up with steelbooks lately and USA getting all the gloss steelbooks and the UK getting all the matte. just 1 after another on everything. FML

Maybe a gloss varnish in the UK rather than glossy . . . doesn't have the same colour saturation as the US and looks more washed out and more 'metallic' than the US so definite differences despite similar finish ...
US:-
1568408143098.png

ROW:-
1568408306856.png
1568408495340.png