Poltergeist - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Poltergeist.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I contacted Zavvi and they told me there haven't been any updates to the tracking and I need to wait at least 30 days because of delays with customs (n)
I think they lost it

Okay so I contacted Zavvi and they told me there haven't been any updates to the tracking and I need to wait at least 30 days because of delays with customs (n)
I think they lost it
Doesn't sound great, unsure of any available replacements either, had no sign of any final leftover stock drop.
I have received my 2nd order i mentioned earlier, so it was 10-11 days for each one.

Doesn't sound great, unsure of any available replacements either, had no sign of any final leftover stock drop.
I have received my 2nd order i mentioned earlier, so it was 10-11 days for each one.
Ironically my Sister got hers ( same address)
I'm just waiting for them to get back to me saying that can't deliver my order so I can rip them a new one.
When they charge for delivery & something like RC this should never happen and they and the customer should have tracking of exactly where it is.
It happens too often and you wait to get it sorted is too long.

Last edited:
Ironically my Sister got hers ( same address)
I'm just waiting for them to get back to me saying that can't deliver my order so I can rip them a new one.
When they charge for delivery & something like RC this should never happen and they and the customer should have tracking of exactly where it is.
It happens too often and you wait to get it sorted is too long.
They just cheap out on packaging and delivery, always have always will.

So Zavvi has refunded after a month :cautious:
I really don't have much luck with this film
Take a look my original Steelbook
20221026_214703~2 (1).jpg

The Back is fantastic though and wished they did something similar for this version
20221026_215153.jpg

So I think I dodged a bullet as I haven't been impressed with the artwork anyway.

Reactions: Lenny Nero