Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 17, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £18.00

61ANH2B8zzL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was browsing Amazon last night when I saw this and Whisper of the Heart listed. Great that this range keeps going.

I'm in the middle of the pacific ocean, gotta wait for Zavvi, or do you all think they wont be selling this one? Seems odd if they didnt but before it was exclusively through them right? I really need these two new ones.

Just found these by chance on Amazon. Annoying that Zavvi have not got them anymore, now I need eyes in the back of my head to keep up the collection, wherever they may be :thumbs:

Reactions: moonbucket
I'm in the middle of the pacific ocean, gotta wait for Zavvi, or do you all think they wont be selling this one? Seems odd if they didnt but before it was exclusively through them right? I really need these two new ones.

Yes, Zavvi had exclusivity on recent Studio Ghibli steelbooks but lost it for these new ones 'cause they put a few in their clearance sale (just joking).
Before that, however, the SG (UK) steelbooks were tradewide . . . surprised these new ones are Amazon exclusives and not back to tradewde.

Roughly in release order:-
NAUSICAA - tradewide release 2013
MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORRO - tradewide 2013
HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE - tradewide 2013
PONYO - tradewide 2013
-----------------------------------
KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE - Zavvi excl. 2016
PRINCESS MONONOKE - Zavvi excl. 2016
SPIRITED AWAY - Zavvi excl. 2017
LAPUTA: CASTLE IN THE SKY - Zavvi excl. 2017
TALES FROM EARTHSEA - Zavvi excl. 2018
THE CAT RETURNS - Zavvi excl. 2018