Possible Batman Begins UK Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu-devil

Steelbook Surgeon General
Premium Supporter
Whilst adding movies to my collection at another site, I noticed that the UK will be getting a Batman Begins Blu-ray Steelbook On 2nd July. It will be identical to the Japanese and Korean "White" editions and will be a triple play.
This is inaddition to the Batman Begins/ The Dark Knight double pack due out the same day
The UPC is 05051892111706

Last edited by a moderator:
New The Dark Knight Blu-ray Steelbook for UK

Whilst adding movies to my collection on another site I noticed that the UK will be getting a The Dark Knight Blu-ray Steelbook On 2nd July. It will be identical to the Japanese and Korean "White" editions and will be a triple play.
This is in addition to the Batman Begins/ The Dark Knight double pack due out the same day
The UPC is 05051892111652

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst adding movies to my collection at another site, I noticed that the UK will be getting a Batman Begins Blu-ray Steelbook On 2nd July. It will be identical to the Japanese and Korean "White" editions and will be a triple play.
This is inaddition to the Batman Begins/ The Dark Knight double pack due out the same day
The UPC is 05051892111706

If you go by the listing on play.com Steve, I don't think it looks like a steelbook.

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/31614731/Batman-Begins-Triple-Play/Product.html?searchstring=batman+begins&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

31614731_700x700min_3.jpg

The two listings DB and I have linked to via amazon and play are the same art as what's pictured on the other site - so if anyone is curious, that's what Steve is referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.