Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
part of my collection (simba on top is flocked ;) no sticker though :( )
have about 20 others including my marvel and guardians scattered through out the house
14%2B-%2B2

my only two pops that are out of the box. Glow in the dark bats and pull apart well walker :D
14%2B-%2B1
NICE COLLECTION, BUD!!! I actually just read about the GITD Baymax on another forum today. Definitely going to be picking him up.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
@mlmaier84 thanks ! ill post a pic of his glow later tonight if you haven't see it yet. And im still working on your package. Ive never sold,traded or packed pops before and i know how fragile they are so im trying a few methods to see what works the best. Ill pm you when they ship and send some pics ;)

Reactions: mlmaier84
@mlmaier84 thanks ! ill post a pic of his glow later tonight if you haven't see it yet. And im still working on your package. Ive never sold,traded or packed pops before and i know how fragile they are so im trying a few methods to see what works the best. Ill pm you when they ship and send some pics ;)
Take your time, buddy! No rush at all! If you'd like some help with packing, let me know

Made a few purchases today. Also had to exchange a few, so a couple of these were exchanges.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415159837.244185.jpg

Finally finished off the Lebowski Collection. Dr. Teeth is one of my favorite Muppets EVER!!! I got this one cheaper because it's a custom. They painted on the eyes. They look ok from afar, but up close it looks pretty bad. They stayed within the lines, but used terrible paint and an even worse applicator. Will work well as my opener though. Have a sealed untouched one on the way. The 6" Baymax is NICE!!! Can't wait for the Amazon Exclusive "naked" one shows up!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415160202.677727.jpg

I'm loving the Translucent Cheshire Cat Exclusive just as much as I thought I would!!! I'll take some unboxed pics to show you guys when I get another one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415160398.824903.jpg

Grabbed a couple of minis today also. Still haven't gotten lucky enough to pull the talking Optimus to go with my Megatron, but Ramjet is nice. I have, however, been after Pennywise; so that was a nice grab.

Reactions: vurt and kaw
Alright, so I had a pretty damn good day yesterday!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280321.097587.jpg

First of all...unboxed pic of the translucent Cheshire Cat...as promised [emoji12]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280397.634765.jpg

Couple of Disneys I've been after.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280436.538346.jpg

I LOVE the POP! Rides!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280474.291049.jpg

The Hot Topic Exclusive Flocked Simba has been out for awhile now, so it was nice to catch one instore. The HT Excl. Pixie Dust Tinkerbell is brand new though. Her dress and wings are covered in glitter (not sure if the pic is big enough to see that).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280602.089911.jpg

These two were my favorite pickups of the day!!! I LOVE Bizarro and have been wanting them to make him since I started collecting. One of my favorite (if not my favorite) Superman villains. The Hot Topic Exclusive Black & White Loki is frickin awesome too!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415280720.047960.jpg

Also grabbed a couple of minis. FINALLY got my ALL-TIME FAVORITE, The Hulk!!! Dark Phoenix looks REALLY NICE too!

The mailman just showed up and WOWSERS!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415302217.748727.jpg

I had a couple of these before (Leatherface & Freddy), but my stupid dog got a hold of them so I had to replace them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415302329.841855.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415302351.128008.jpg

My two favorites of the day and maybe in my entire collection! HUGE THANKS to @alvinhwang21 for his help with these Comikaze Exclusives!!! THANKS ALVIN!!!