Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Matthew you seem to buy at a lot of these at one time, you must be minted. :thumbs:

I love the unmasked CA would love that :(

Reactions: mlmaier84
Matthew you seem to buy at a lot of these at one time, you must be minted. :thumbs:

I love the unmasked CA would love that :(
If you notice, I don't post much anymore in the Steelbook pics thread. I've slowed WAY down on steelbooks which has afforded me to buy more of these. They are much cheaper than steel (obviously), so I can get a few at a time.

The unmasked CA is coming to Hot Topic. It just won't have the Comikaze sticker, but will have a Hot Topic sticker. If you'd like one, let me know and I'll be happy to get one for you at cost and ship it to you. Same for Cheshire Cat and/or ANY other POP!'s

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN and Flash
Got these in yesterday's mail.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415415456.985836.jpg

The Unmasked Star Lord Amazon Exclusive's box was shredded! Unfortunately Amazon didn't have anymore to replace it with, but they did give me a 50% discount which was nice!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get one of the error Baymax', but he's still awesome either way!!!

These showed up today...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415494959.555496.jpg

Couldn't NOT pick up Vincent & Jules, seeing as Pulp Fiction is a Top 5 of mine. I REALLY hope Funko does a Series 2!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415495177.025137.jpg

I also picked up a few minis today. Almost have all the Marvels I'm after. Decided to grab a couple of the Sci-fi's, unfortunately these don't interest me too much.

Nicely done, @alvinhwang21 !!! I've been contemplating the RICC Iron Man & both CA...

i honestly struggled a lot to find both captain americas at a good price. Both seems to be fairly scarce and not many listings unless im looking in the wrong places... but you got to check out the glow on that cap, its amazing ! Both are really good pieces and should be added to your collection now that you have the metallic cap ;)

Matt do you know how much hot topic charge to ship to the uk?

im not matt but i can try to help answer your question

i believe it goes by weight and i also believe it is tracked an insured. Do a mock checkout and you should get an idea of the shipping cost.

I know if I was to send a package to the Uk, for a 1lb it'll be roughly $15 and 2lbs it'll be around $20. Hope this helps

• Helpful Post
Reactions: mlmaier84 and Flash
im not matt but i can try to help answer your question

i believe it goes by weight and i also believe it is tracked an insured. Do a mock checkout and you should get an idea of the shipping cost.

I know if I was to send a package to the Uk, for a 1lb it'll be roughly $15 and 2lbs it'll be around $20. Hope this helps

Thank you I'll try that :)

Got a few in the mail yesterday as well as some instore pickups.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415906288.752092.jpg

Came across an extra Chase Zero for my buddy, @alvinhwang21. Package is in the mail, buddy!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415906433.069080.jpg

When I opened the Asia NYCC Exclusive Prince John & Ace Ventura, they were instantly two of my faves in my entire collection!!!

Grabbed a couple of minis also, but nothing new unfortunately [emoji20]

Matt I was enjoying your pictures but they are soooo awesome they are making me depressed as you get so many cool ones, you hardly get any cool exclusives in the UK. Lol

Love the Zero :)

Matt I was enjoying your pictures but they are soooo awesome they are making me depressed as you get so many cool ones, you hardly get any cool exclusives in the UK. Lol

Love the Zero :)
LMFAO!!! Sorry for the onset of depression. Not my intentions at all!!! [emoji12]