Post pics of yourself!

Once had a mess around spar with him. Had massive purple bruises on my upper arms for a fortnight.
Bought me dinner to make up for it tho. A genuinely nice guy.

Got to meet the man a few years ago as a mate got him here for a dinner show, got to watch him train at a closed gym session...kept offering to spar:box: him....(for free:cool:) :LOL::rofl: but no luck :(

Hanging with my main man!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@Blu-devil @DADDYCOOL187 WOW thats beyond awesome. I freaking adore Mike. How I miss these awesome years of boxing. Where you was months before excited for a nice fight. The last years it went meh. I just read Mikes Bio. So awesome to met him in person, seems like he is a really nice humble guy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@Blu-devil Why you was part of Lewis Crew? Because you was friends or did you got a job?

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Friend of Lennox, his brother Dennis and his mum Violet. Which was strange as I was also friends with Frank Bruno (he was from down the road to me) which made for a weird experience at Cardiff Arms Park after their title fight. I even took Lennox'e WBC belt home for the weekend which was beyond cool.

:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky: Awesome buddy. Thats beyond my imagination. Great time for boxing and you was a little part of it :wow:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Absolutely Rich. Great day and so cool to meet you. :D Next time I'm gonna have more time. Off to Wales we go. ;)

Cheers mate.
Was great to meet you today @spass . A top guy. Interesting talk about movies, collectables and Liverpool FC

And yup Eric Draven figure is awesome

View attachment 199130

gutted i couldnt be there guys , im still not too good , no party for me tonight

Reactions: spass and ricster
Reactions: spass and ricster
Absolutely Rich. Great day and so cool to meet you. :D Next time I'm gonna have more time. Off to Wales we go. ;)

Cheers mate.

Definitely mate. Next time if you can spare a few hours I'll pick you up and drive you to mine and you can see the collection and watch a movie :) in ATMOS and a pint of course.

Reactions: spass
gutted i couldnt be there guys , im still not too good , no party for me tonight

Hope you're feeling better mate. I haven't been online much since I got home, which was 2 days delayed because of the Lufthansa strike. :p And I got home to sick kids, with **** and puke flying around the house for the last few days. :LOL:

@ricster and @spass AWESOME! :woot: EPIC Pic Ninjas! :photo: :thumbs:

Thanks Franky! :thumbs:

Definitely mate. Next time if you can spare a few hours I'll pick you up and drive you to mine and you can see the collection and watch a movie :) in ATMOS and a pint of course.

Most definetely Rich! :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hope you're feeling better mate. I haven't been online much since I got home, which was 2 days delayed because of the Lufthansa strike. :p And I got home to sick kids, with **** and puke flying around the house for the last few days. :LOL:

Thanks Franky! :thumbs:

Most definetely Rich! :D

Just getting over it now thanks @spass , still a bit gutted I missed the night out , Deffo next time though mate .

Reactions: spass