Post pics of yourself!

I've finally took the plunge also and started my Marvel Avengers (movie variant) half sleeve tattoo

View attachment 359635 View attachment 359636 View attachment 359637

I had Iron Man done a couple of weeks ago and Captain America was done last Friday. Next up is Hulk going the opposite side of Cap and then Thor at the top. My inner arm at the minute is going to be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet although I'm now toying with the idea of just getting more characters
Seriously @cooey, that's looking AWESOME! :cool: :drool: Very interested in the progress! Hopefully you add Black Widow in there! :hungry: ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I've finally took the plunge also and started my Marvel Avengers (movie variant) half sleeve tattoo

View attachment 359635 View attachment 359636 View attachment 359637

I had Iron Man done a couple of weeks ago and Captain America was done last Friday. Next up is Hulk going the opposite side of Cap and then Thor at the top. My inner arm at the minute is going to be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet although I'm now toying with the idea of just getting more characters
That does look really cool, the likenesses are fantastic! What's that in the top right mate, is that a previous Tattoo?

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey