Post pics of yourself!

Since im often nagged to post a new pic here every now and then from people like @bloodsnake007 i thought it was time. Latest selfie below. :) Be nice. Im not good at selfies lol

View attachment 320292
Oh that's neat! Are you auditioning for a horror flick? You'd make a beautiful zombie :coffee:

Okay, dont kill me now :p I'm super duper joking of course! You look stunning! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ;)

Had a blast turning 30! :thumbs: Definitely my most favorite and memorable birthday, EVER! :woot:

20170701_212827.jpg 20170701_195350.jpg
IMG_20170702_160112_535.jpg IMG_20170702_163245_723.jpg

View attachment 320551
Ran into Warwick Davis earlier whilst at a hospital appointment. Nurse asked me to take a seat, it was empty except one other person so I said I'm sitting next to this legend and talked Star Wars :cigar: also I got his personal email so gonna get him to help out during ine of our homeless feeds with my charity :thumbs:
Thats amazing! Awesome photo!!

View attachment 320551
Ran into Warwick Davis earlier whilst at a hospital appointment. Nurse asked me to take a seat, it was empty except one other person so I said I'm sitting next to this legend and talked Star Wars :cigar: also I got his personal email so gonna get him to help out during ine of our homeless feeds with my charity :thumbs:
This is beyond EPIC! :woot: :drool: :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: Thanks for sharing @DADDYCOOL187! ;)

Beautiful photo @elle82. For a second there I thought you'd used my profile picture :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Please don't hurt me... You look like you could do some serious damage in a fight...

Seriously though, that's a beautiful photo of you :drool:. Your comments are always kind and you have a world class movie collection... How the hell are you single?
Youre so not funny. Lucky im now used to your crazy sense of humor :rofl:

You better believe it. Best be careful. :D

Thank you :) Youre so sweet! Single coz im super picky. :LOL:

Since im often nagged to post a new pic here every now and then from people like @bloodsnake007 i thought it was time. Latest selfie below. :) Be nice. Im not good at selfies lol

View attachment 320292

I never got the tag alert, sorry I didn't reply sooner

That's a gooooood selfie ;)

If you were a zombie (as alien mentioned) then I'd let you bite me!

Had a blast turning 30! :thumbs: Definitely my most favorite and memorable birthday, EVER! :woot:

View attachment 320496 View attachment 320497
View attachment 320498 View attachment 320499

What's cooking good looking?
Great photos taco man :kiss:

View attachment 320551

F*cking epic mate :notworthy:
You never cease to amaze me

Me and my girls in Denmark last week. We were at one of those amusement parks, driving a traktor and had to take a selfie. :)

Rnlrxs.jpg

Awesome photo spass, hope you had a great time

View attachment 322157

This is me and my little boy Charlie.

He's a already got an awesome collection of Disney movies ha! Although, its nearly time to move all the steels to higher shelves.

Lovely photo mate

Yeah good idea with the moving of steels. We all see what happened to @Mickle_89

Okay I was supposed to post this for the mondo thing outbreak game and struzan print giveaway on Instagram but completely forgot and it's ended now :(
So I'll share it with you lot.

@Noodles you already seen this but you can see it again

It's a quick and bad impression of me as kurt Russell's MacReady from the thing. I've shaved most my beard off now so it's not far off the actual size of his from the film but mine is much bigger in that pic and I had my hair tied up before the pic so it's not really on par with his gorgeous locks lol

image.jpeg

View attachment 322157

This is me and my little boy Charlie.

He's a already got an awesome collection of Disney movies ha! Although, its nearly time to move all the steels to higher shelves.
Awesome Pic @marcnotrust! :photo: :thumbs: :notworthy:
What's cooking good looking?
Great photos taco man :kiss:

Okay I was supposed to post this for the mondo thing outbreak game and struzan print giveaway on Instagram but completely forgot and it's ended now :(
So I'll share it with you lot.

@Noodles you already seen this but you can see it again

It's a quick and bad impression of me as kurt Russell's MacReady from the thing. I've shaved most my beard off now so it's not far off the actual size of his from the film but mine is much bigger in that pic and I had my hair tied up before the pic so it's not really on par with his gorgeous locks lol

View attachment 322948
@Flloydo Made some Tacos that day! :hungry: :drool:

And HELL YEAH! :woot: Bad Ass pic! :cool: SEXY Hombre Peludo Loco indeed! :wacky: :D

Awesome Pic @marcnotrust! :photo: :thumbs: :notworthy:

@Flloydo Made some Tacos that day! :hungry: :drool:

And HELL YEAH! :woot: Bad Ass pic! :cool: SEXY Hombre Peludo Loco indeed! :wacky: :D

:LOL:

I had to google translate that lol

My grandad used to call me the wild man of Borneo

Glad you had a great bday. Getting old now like me :thumbs:

@Flloydo

You have hair in your face. This is just FYI. :rofl::p

Seriously, awesome pic mate.

This is just a FYI :rofl: Briliant

The Beard is not that length anymore, cleaned it all up a little. It's far too hot

And I know a lot of people hate it but my hair I usually tied in a top knot nowadays

This is right now

(it's a bit dark - and the hair Is "half" tied back)

image.jpeg