91uVvKlUFeL._AA1500_.jpg

91zF7jKYBTL._AA1500_.jpg

911N3n2OPkL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Wreck could do with having a word about zavvi s pricing, yeah they might be changing packaging and service/postage but that's no use if there going to price things to high? People won't buy from them anyway £16 for these is ridiculously high, premium titles should be that price.

Well they usually list them for a high price and then reduce them after a few days. Hopefully that will be the case here.

Hopefully amazon will list these titles soon. They are the best for international customers. I would order from zavvi. But I`m currently waiting for my first order from them to arrive. So I want to wait and see how that turns out. I hope these will be available some time for pre-order I don`t like the fact that some titles sell out so fast.

Hopefully amazon will list these titles soon. They are the best for international customers. I would order from zavvi. But I`m currently waiting for my first order from them to arrive. So I want to wait and see how that turns out. I hope these will be available some time for pre-order I don`t like the fact that some titles sell out so fast.

JUST PRE ORDER IT! You can always cancel with Zavvi any time before they start processing your orders. This way you will have secured a copy incase they DO sell out and in the case that Amazon never get them.

Would these be listed on base.com too? I have previous experience with them and steelbooks had arrived in mint condition to US

Wreck could do with having a word about zavvi s pricing, yeah they might be changing packaging and service/postage but that's no use if there going to price things to high? People won't buy from them anyway £16 for these is ridiculously high, premium titles should be that price.

The release date is April 1st..maybe the price is a joke :hilarious:

Reactions: hayemaker
Should be up soon if the release date of April 1st has been confirmed. Unless it's a joke!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I bet all those people who shelled out on that God-awful German release of this are regretting it now!

I remember that changing hands for €25-€30 EEK!

I'm really not blown away by any of this wave to be honest. Particularly disappointing given there are some really great titles amongst them that we have been waiting a long time for.

Reactions: spass