91uVvKlUFeL._AA1500_.jpg

91zF7jKYBTL._AA1500_.jpg

911N3n2OPkL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the front image is in need of a facelift, that's for sure. It looks like a duckbill platypus with pink neon glasses. LOL Hopefully they get it right before it releases. The shading under the bio mask needs to be removed and the neon accents on the eyes of the mask need to be removed, nevertheless I've preordered it and I'm still getting one.

There's no way this is the coverart, right? Looks like the Artist took some LSD trip and decided to take his hand in some bad Photoshop design. If this gets released the way it is right now...early front runner for worst coverart of the year.

this is going to be the lol steelbook of the year if the cover isn't changed. The Thing featuring The Incredible Hulk was a steelbook I thought would never be challenged, but a Pirate Platypus Alien is definitely a contender.

Thanks for the heads up but I don't believe in this hype at all (example. Skyfall).

Skyfall was exclusive to Amazon, the Fox titles are not, so it's perfectly possible that they have only been allocated 1000 copies of each. It's certainly true that they are still available elsewhere, but other retailers are currently charging more, and have inferior packaging.

Pre ordered this but think may cancel and wait for some actual pic. I'm trying to like it but it looks like a 5 year old has just been let loose with some crayons.:confused: