Predator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 6, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday June 16 at around 6PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11790197-6784586648774568.jpg

11790197-7434586650209015.jpg
11790197-1304586648066529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Read a review picture quality is meant to be stunning, i am just waiting for brasstax to review it so far looking good.
Review it yourself by purchasing and watching as that's the best way
I would not go by reviews done by others especially if they are biased to a format to give favourable reviews over another format

Review it yourself by purchasing and watching as that's the best way
I would not go by reviews done by others especially if they are biased to a format to give favourable reviews over another format

Its a youtuber his reviews are spot on. I only buy if its a worth while upgrade.

Its a youtuber his reviews are spot on. I only buy if its a worth while upgrade.
He's to biased to 4K format to give proper reviews
I would never use Youtube reviews most are click bate

Brastax is to biased to 4K to give proper reviews
In his opinion 4k/ HDR pq should be obvious to most people

Reality is not all 4K releases is better than standard 1080p Blu-ray in terms of picture quality

Don't go by reviews done by others as your TV/Sound Setup may be lot different to theirs
Some reviewers are biased to a distributor or format and give misleading reviews

Go by what image/sound you see on a TV or Projector- Sound setup not what others tell you

Reactions: karl01
Nice to see fresh PREDATOR artwork especially when compared to the over familiar images used on the previous steelbooks . . . blocks of purple and splodges of pink, mingled with the green and brown camo jungle colours, putting emphasis on Arnie and the Predator against the nondescript old photo sepia background . . . and for that reason alone they get a thumbs up from me.

Nice to see fresh PREDATOR artwork especially when compared to the over familiar images used on the previous steelbooks . . . blocks of purple and splodges of pink, mingled with the green and brown camo jungle colours, putting emphasis on Arnie and the Predator against the nondescript old photo sepia background . . . and for that reason alone they get a thumbs up from me.

:facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
There should be a dislike button. "For that reason alone"? :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76