Digibook Predator - Collector's Edition Blu-ray Digibook [Spain]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Depredador (Predator) is to be released by Fox in Spain on November 2nd in the BD digibook format.

predator_1_ES.jpg

Available here

Contents: 1 Blu-ray + 1 DVD + Book.
Presentation: Book with illustrations and text.
Picture: 1.85:1 1080p (High Definition).
Audio:
DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English, Spanish.
Spanish DTS 5.1, German, French, Italian.
Latin American Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, Portuguese.
Subtitles: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Portuguese.

Extra Content:
Predator: First images.
Predator: The evolution of a species - hunters utmost perfection.
Commentary by director John McTiernan.
Commentary by film historian Eric Lichtenfeld.
If It Bleeds We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator.
Within the predator.
Special effects.
Short shots.
Deleted and unpublished scenes.
Film trailers.
Gallery of images.
Profile of a predator.

here is the answer from amazon es

Hello Gabriele ,

Please allow me to inform you that we do not currently offer support in English in Amazon.es since not all our representatives are able to communicate in English. Nonetheless, we are happy to make a one-time exception on this occasion. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

You will also find the Spanish version of this response at the end of this e-mail so that all my colleagues will be able to understand the content of this correspondence.

I understand that the products that you ordered are not available at this time. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. Unfortunately I cannot provide you the date when are going to be available again to be sell on Amazon.es.

Sometimes, our inventory of popular items is limited and other products are quickly depleted.

Finally, I kindly ask you to communicate with us in Spanish from now on so that any of our representatives will be able to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding and for your interest in Amazon.es./shopping at Amazon.es.

<hr>
Hola Grabriele,

En primer lugar, permítame informarle de que nuestro Servicio de Atención al Cliente de Amazon.es no ofrece por el momento atención en inglés, ya que no todos nuestros agentes pueden comunicarse en esta lengua. Sin embargo, nos agrada informarle de que haremos una excepción en esta ocasión.

Entiendo que los productos que usted ordeno no está disponible actualmente en nuestro inventario y me disculpo por el inconveniente que esto pueda causar. Lamentablemente no puedo informarle cuando estarán disponibles a la venta en Amazon.es.

En ciertas ocasiones, nuestro inventario de productos populares es limitado y otros productos se agotan rápidamente.

Finalmente, le pedimos que se ponga en contacto con nosotros en Castellano en el futuro para que así cualquiera de nuestros agentes pueda atenderle.

Gracias por su comprensión y por su interés en Amazon.es/por comprar en Amazon.es.

Un atento saludo,

Mariela S.
Amazon.es

It was very nice of them to take the trouble to answer in English, but unfortunately the answer itself was obviously just a general response and did not relate specifically to the items you were interested in.