apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
There is UK version of this steelbook which has interior artwork and i'm looking for it if anyone has it :D

That's custom artwork lol. Big giveaway is the blank spine in the middle. However the guy even states he put his own in had you watched the video :rolleyes: 4m 30s :p

All he's done is just remove the plates and placed some custom artwork on the blank space and then reattached them. Not actually difficult, but different ball game if you want to do the spine as well.

That's custom artwork lol. Big giveaway is the blank spine in the middle. However the guy even states he put his own in had you watched the video :rolleyes: 4m 30s :p

All he's done is just remove the plates and placed some custom artwork on the blank space and then reattached them. Not actually difficult, but different ball game if you want to do the spine as well.

I did watch, just not whole :p

Thx for info.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Even with inside artwork, this steelbook is horrible: printed blu banner and rating logos on the front and printed specs on the back? C'mon....

Well german is worse and there's not much choice is there? Beside when it's on shelf these stuff don't matter. If there'll be better choice in future i'll go with that one for sure but for now this will have to do it.