Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was already mentioned earlier, anyway: for anyone interested the movie is based on a sci-fi short novel by Heinlein, "All you zombies". It's about 10pages, readable in 1 hour. Easy download.

It can help understand better the philosophy of time the movie hinges on :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Shame that they ditched the steelbook, but both of these editions look great! Type B for me. :D

So has the steel been 100% confimed to be cancelled?

I thought this has happened before where they have released a keepcase as well as a steel like whiplash and hateful 8 or is it always all announced at the same time. Or Is that the sign this won't be a steel because just these two versions have been shown

Not a fan of either of the designs but the White one is slightly the best IMO

Well I'm hoping the nice guys turns into their next exclusive but I'm not holding my breath

So has the steel been 100% confimed to be cancelled?

I thought this has happened before where they have released a keepcase as well as a steel like whiplash and hateful 8 or is it always all announced at the same time. Or Is that the sign this won't be a steel because just these two versions have been shown

Not a fan of either of the designs but the White one is slightly the best IMO

Well I'm hoping the nice guys turns into their next exclusive but I'm not holding my breath

Was confirmed by Kimchidvd

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
What's up with every retailer starting the preorder in December? They announced the title a year and a half ago, and all of the sudden the preorder is in December? I'm not gonna order if this is not available in January. (well, i cant afford to :LOL:)

I didn't like the movie but am a sucker for Fullslip well put together Packages...maybe a 2nd watch I would enjoy it better but something in the film that I found just ridiculous...

dunno what to do, love The Blu Packages :dunno: