Predestination (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Müller Exclusive) [Germany]

GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: Februray 5, 2015
Purchase link: Muller
Price: €19.99
Notes: This product will be available with multi-media department from 05.02.15 Müller in selected stores.Online order this item is in stock on 02/03/15.

predestination.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved this film! The twists just kept coming and shocked me more and more each time. Will definitely be getting this steel... although I wish the art was better.

Not seen the movie but i have read a little bit of the plot on internet and it sounds good if it gets a good release from a well known retailer i'm deffinetly interested...

Cover art is really not representative of what the movie is. You're in for a quite a surprise if you think it's an action heavy movie with Ethan Hawke running around with a a gun!

Cover art is really not representative of what the movie is. You're in for a quite a surprise if you think it's an action heavy movie with Ethan Hawke running around with a a gun!

Yeah, I watched it last night and still don't really know what to think of it. It certainly is not an action film and the time travel gimmick is just a backdrop for a psychological study... I'll see what the artwork looks like before I decide on a purchase

I was extremely disappointed with this movie. The "twists" were laughable and predicatble, and to be honest, it is probably the worst film I saw in 2014.

Thanks @GER. Just spotted this on the link you posted...
This product will be available with multi-media department from 05.02.15 Müller in selected stores. Online order this item is in stock on 02/03/15.
Anyone ordered from their online store before?

Reactions: GER
Saw this one on the weekend. Some freaky s###. Kind of predicted most of it but still enjoyed watching it.
Maybe you saw some of it coming. But no way did anyone see all of it coming!;)
If you truly figure it out, it is actually impossible.
you can figure out the loop, but there is no actual beginning of the loop.

Lets just say I saw parts 1 2 & 3. A little surprised at part 4. :D

And no fellas. I have not revealed anything. Hence, no spoiler alert needed.

Reactions: C.C. 95