Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per HDD, this ad appears on FS website:

fsdisneyad.jpg

Pre-order now up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince of Persia (Future Shop Iron Pack) [Canada]

Release date of Prince of Persia is likely September 14, 2010.

Brana @ FS has posted some pics:

princefsfront.jpg

princefsback.jpg

princeinside.jpg

Attachments

• prince.jpg
    prince.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
just searched by title then steelbook items is not listed, sech by product ID no results

ppfs.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I think they took it down around the beginning of regular business hours.

This is about the only way we get steelbook updates now - lol - web developer errors.

well thanks for the info crash, there's always e bay ah?

If you're looking to get a copy of the Prince of Persia UK steelbook, you can order directly from hmv - I think it cost me around $30 something for my copy including shipping.

JL, I've not decided yet, but I didn't see the movie, so I will probably just get the matching Iron Packs at the USA Best Buy. I've preferred Steelbooks, but I have a few Iron Packs, and they are not bad. The jury is out for me, but for anyone that would like to discuss the UK Steelbook, please see here.

ap-yes, it looks cleaner to me-the Steelbook, I hate to say, looks like a standard Disney Combo pack, which obviously is meant to appeal to a "family" type audience. I didn't see the movie, and I know it got blasted by many, but I do like the IP art, a lot.

Doesn't look like there will be a Best Buy counterpart for the initial release of this movie....:( :(

bb091210-1.jpg

Other than a post from Brana about this in the FutureShop forum, there is nothing on the site. With the release date next Tuesday, they are for sure waiting until the last minute on this one :ohno:

Cheers
CrashKelly