digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per HDD, this ad appears on FS website:

fsdisneyad.jpg

Pre-order now up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know why Futureshop is providing "Prince of Persia" as well as "Prince of Persia (French)", with different prices ?

Yes, it appears that they are, but the French version is more expensive

Prince.jpg

Cheers
CrashKelly

P.S. Click the little one to make it bigger ;)

EDIT: It is probably worth noting that the only difference between the two IP's, English and French, will be the cardboard backing and more than likely the lack of digital copy on the French version. Once stripped down to a naked state, the IP and discs will be exactly the same

Last edited:
Nice! Can't wait to get mine, woot woot!:)

It is a very nice package and I am very happy with mine. Was a definate departure from the norm for me, opening it, but I think the beginning of things to come.

Threw the BD in my PS3 and watched it while I was transferring the other copy to my home theatre network for viewing pleasure all over the house.

Cheers and I hope you get yours safe and sound :D
CrashKelly

Rhyder-yes, the 1st time I held one I could not believe how heavy they were. I admit, I really like the Terminator Salvation Iron Pack (I purchased for art, though at the time I was against IP's, but never hardcore, as some were). It's a nice package, if only they could refine the spine and coating so they don't scratch as easily.

Did I just refer to them as a "nice package"?

Just wow-I'll get chewed out for that one...

;)

Rhyder-yes, the 1st time I held one I could not believe how heavy they were. I admit, I really like the Terminator Salvation Iron Pack (I purchased for art, though at the time I was against IP's, but never hardcore, as some were). It's a nice package, if only they could refine the spine and coating so they don't scratch as easily.

Did I just refer to them as a "nice package"?

Just wow-I'll get chewed out for that one...

;)

Yup, you did ;)

To reiterate, DB think that the Terminator has a nice package :hilarious:

:oohyeah:

Sorry it took me sooooo long to jump on the opportunity ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

There's a store here who has 6 or 7 copies as well. It looks nice I must admit, but the movie was so bad I only picked up one copy for a friend in UK.

sold out everywhere here. Bought it online at a small premium, lol, since I missed it at release.

I really liked the movie and iron pack!