Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Purchase here

Release date : 3rd October, 2012
Note : No inside artwork

Product description at FNACL :
Contient :
- le Blu-ray du film en 3D active (lecteur + téléviseur + lunettes 3D actives nécessaires)
- le Blu-ray du film en 2D
- un Blu-ray de bonus
- le DVD et la copie digitale
Edition limitée en steelbook

image.jpg

Pictures from French website:
121002020031503279.jpg

121002020218481698.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't expect such an ugly artwork in the end with the printed banner. UK version is better but I also pass on that one - our MM steelbook with the lenticular should be the winner in the end, but I do not know if the back is gonna be printed - I think so but I'm not sure.

no inside artwork = complete fail job when other releases are going to have inside artwork. at least..embossed the title or something...put some real diamond inside or something LOL.

So true!
This one is really ugly :sniper:
I ordered the UK version instead!

PS: They really think that people are stupid when they write "Le film en bluray" and "Le film en dvd" on the records...just ridiculous...

I am glad I skipped this one. There were so many other awesome looking and Region A releases I loaded the boat with those instead!!! :scat:

I almost ordered this from Amazon.fr as it's the only SB version that come with both BRs and DVD. I didn't expect it to come with NO inside artwork as it's a new release and the other editions have it. Lucky I came here and found this thread. Now I'll have to go for another version.:emb:

i was actually surprised how vibrant the color scheme is and how predominant the green tint is used on the front and back covers.works well IMO.
the other versions seem to have a more subdued tone on the finish.
despite the criticisms,i'm very pleased with the end result.just like the TITANIC steel,the back is once again flawless with nothing printed on it. i know others wish the front was the same as well but the banner blends seamlessly with the greenish tint.
what can i say...i tend to see the glass half full lol
P1020755-2.jpg

Reactions: anis
i was actually surprised how vibrant the color scheme is and how predominant the green tint is used on the front and back covers.works well IMO.
the other versions seem to have a more subdued tone on the finish.
despite the criticisms,i'm very pleased with the end result.just like the TITANIC steel,the back is once again flawless with nothing printed on it. i know others wish the front was the same as well but the banner blends seamlessly with the greenish tint.
what can i say...i tend to see the glass half full lol
P1020755-2.jpg

I find the green tint a little overpowering myself. It does look more vibrant than the others but I prefer the black style of the play version. I'm not blown away by any of them to be honest, I was hoping for more.

I find the green tint a little overpowering myself. It does look more vibrant than the others but I prefer the black style of the play version. I'm not blown away by any of them to be honest, I was hoping for more.

It seems Australia exclusive VMB's coming out. Let's hope it looks better than what we've gotten so far.:D

Reactions: blu-steel