Prometheus (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Prometheus Viva Metal Box (Limited Edition Metalbook) (JB HI-FI Exclusive) Australia

Release: October 17th
Price: 29,98 Australian Dollars

JBHiFi Buy Link

Confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box.

attachment.php

Actual member pictures courtesy of hdgfs:
ProVMB-1.jpeg

ProVMB-2.jpg

ProVMB-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
packing my copy in a box with padding didn't change the fact that jbhifi sent me a copy with some really nasty dents on it!!
now have to sort out a return from the UK to australia!!

Sorry to hear it...

returned my damaged copy for a replacement 2 weeks ago. had to have a refund as it's now out of stock!!!!!!!

This is annoying.

I'm glad that mine came in mint condition...puh

make of this what you will......
bought a copy, it arrived damaged 2 weeks later, sent it back, they emailed me 2 weeks later to tell me it was not in stock, so i requested a refund. they emailed me again to tell me they had issued a refund on november 14th. as of today, november 23rd, no refund has been received. all i get from them is 'the refund was issued on the 14th', so i had to open a case against them via paypal on the 21st.
any body else smell a rat????

Reactions: Rodbull
make of this what you will......
bought a copy, it arrived damaged 2 weeks later, sent it back, they emailed me 2 weeks later to tell me it was not in stock, so i requested a refund. they emailed me again to tell me they had issued a refund on november 14th. as of today, november 23rd, no refund has been received. all i get from them is 'the refund was issued on the 14th', so i had to open a case against them via paypal on the 21st.
any body else smell a rat????

that is bad crack mate !! JB HiFi have put up ther postage costs aswell , but I live here & I still wouldnt dare buy on_line from themEEK! :ohno: Butchers still use Jiffy Bags :angry:

Best thing to do is, in the Future If you want any (AU) items , just ask me ;), No commision mate , just glad to help out sourcing A1 ~ OCD ~ Disease Approved items to yah

soz about AU bad customer Care , but as a rule they are Dam rude even at shop level !! I caunt stand most of them ..

regs Daz

PROMETHEUS (AU) is now OOP/OOS EEK!

Dam nice ViVa case BluRay !!

I got 1 for me self , but ait paying $40 for any more !! robbing JB HiFi putting up the price as its OOP :angry: :( not fair Mr Tucker :ohno:

still nothing.............:angry::angry::angry::angry:

JB HIFI is really bad when it comes to refunding your money. It took me almost a month and constant emails back and forth with their customer service reps to finally get a refund. It's a real pain to deal with and that's why I refuse to shop there every again. Thank goodness for Australian Ninjas who can help out.

Reactions: Top_cat2
JB HIFI is really bad when it comes to refunding your money. It took me almost a month and constant emails back and forth with their customer service reps to finally get a refund. It's a real pain to deal with and that's why I refuse to shop there every again. Thank goodness for Australian Ninjas who can help out.

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE REFUNDED MY MONEY ON 14/11!!!!!
i opened a paypal case against them to get my money back 10 days ago, but still no response from them to either myself or paypal.
:wtf::wtf:

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE REFUNDED MY MONEY ON 14/11!!!!!
i opened a paypal case against them to get my money back 10 days ago, but still no response from them to either myself or paypal.
:wtf::wtf:

did you happen to maybe pay via credit card on paypal? if so, f^ck it and just file a chargeback through your credit card company. They will take care of you. This is really dumb of them to insinuate they made a refund when they didnt.

Looks I got lucky ordering from them on my 1st try. Apparently I wont be trying again! Ask a kind Aussie to help out instead next time.

i did pay via paypal and opened a case against them. trouble is, although i got a refund from paypal today, i ended up £8.00 out of pocket, due to the fact i didn't get a refund for the return postage charges, as these weren't paid for via paypal.
JB HIFI really are the pits, and should be avoided like the plague!!!!:angry::angry:

Reactions: Jason Bourne