PS3 games for trade

thunda123

Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Arizona U.S.A.
I know alot of you already have alot of these games, but I thought I'd post this up anyways. I have these listed over at bluray.com also.

Games for Trade:

God of War III --Pending trade at Bluray.com
Final Fantasy XIII --Pending trade at Bluray.com
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood --Pending trade at Bluray.com
Far Cry 2
Resistance 1
Resistance 2
Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction
Call of Duty 3
Killzone 2
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Van Halen
The Bourne Conspiracy
FallOut 3
Resident Evil 5
Motorstorm
Ninja Gaiden Sigma --Pending trade at Bluray.com

Games I'm looking to trade for the most:

Bioshock 2
Demon's Souls
Just Cause 2
Prototype
Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Feel free to PM offers also. Will take PS3 games or Blu Rays

Last edited:
I'd also recommend looking for Dirt2 Thunda .... if your trying to fill the extreme racing type kinda game void with Pacific Rift ....

I DL the demo and it was pretty sweet, had good driving mechanics. I think Tek recently bought it too since he was impressed.

You still wanting to do HAWX for AC2 or borrow-swap? Don't know if you still got it.

I'd also recommend looking for Dirt2 Thunda .... if your trying to fill the extreme racing type kinda game void with Pacific Rift ....

I DL the demo and it was pretty sweet, had good driving mechanics. I think Tek recently bought it too since he was impressed.

You still wanting to do HAWX for AC2 or borrow-swap? Don't know if you still got it.

Yea I picked it up off ebay for fairly cheap. I really like it though. There are some things that i'm not to fond of. I got it purely for rally racing but there are a bunch of other events with trucks and buggies. Their fun and all but they take away from the rally time. Also there's not a ton of customization. You can give the cars different "skins" but that's about it.

It's also a nice middle ground between total arcade and total simulation. I love gran turismo but sometimes it's a bit to realistic for me. Dirt 2 is still pretty realistic but not to a point where it takes away from some of the fun.
It will definitely tide me over till gt5.

Yeah, I still got it....but I forgot that I let my bro-in-law borrow it. I need to get it back from him to trade it to you. I was giving him a little bit of time to finish it. I'll see if I can get it back from him real soon.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

you interested in the newer ratchet and clank game ACiT?

Yeah, a little. I'm not sure if I will still have what you're looking for though, because I'm waiting on finalization for a few trades over at Bluray.com. Let me know.

my daughter loves those things

I feel the skin on my face tear and wrinkle everytime I hear it.

Matter of fact, my only way to counter is to blast TOOL right afterwards.