PSN Outage Megathread - News, Info, and Rants Galore...

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Even tho it rarely happens I just thought this might be a good place to discuss whatcha been playing since while the PSN is D O W N.

This discussion kinda already got on it's way over in the Socom 4 thread but I think it warrants it's own thread.

Personally I've taken this opportunity to complete some SP games I've started. I'm not a fan of SP but whachagonnado when the PSN is outta commission. So far I've completed Socom 4, Killzone 3 and just finished Modern Warfare 2, hahaha. I've got a ton of games that I've started but SP bores me a bit so I never finish them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better start changing your password and request a new card if you had that information saved on your psn account......Sony finally has said all of that information was leaked with the breach

Even tho it rarely happens I just thought this might be a good place to discuss whatcha been playing since while the PSN is D O W N.

This discussion kinda already got on it's way over in the Socom 4 thread but I think it warrants it's own thread.

Personally I've taken this opportunity to complete some SP games I've started. I'm not a fan of SP but whachagonnado when the PSN is outta commission. So far I've completed Socom 4, Killzone 3 and just finished Modern Warfare 2, hahaha. I've got a ton of games that I've started but SP bores me a bit so I never finish them.

completed socom 4 and thats it. haven't played a game since friday EEK!

Better start changing your password and request a new card if you had that information saved on your psn account......Sony finally has said all of that information was leaked with the breach

i know :angry:

Started and beat COD: Black Ops single player yesterday. Started playing
KZ3 single player earlier today and ordered the ps3 move sharpshooter from amazon with 1 day shipping to use that to finish KZ3.

Dang, about the personal info being leaked. Has Sony said anything with regards to what we should do?

Well I have my bank account set where nothing will come out if there's not enough money in there, so if they go trying to buy **** with my card, I don't THINK I'll have much to worry about, as there's usually not much money in there. lol

That said, I would have liked to have known that before. Everyone should make sure you change your password when you finally get back into the PSN.