Psycho - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 28, 2020 - October 19, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order July 27 at 8 PM, UK time )
Price: £49.99
Group buy: hosted by Aniv EU - Non EU (no VAT)

Reminder you still need to contact Sony Dadc for the corrected replacement discs

To receive an updated Psycho disc please email the following information:
Your full postal address and name

A copy of your sales receipt or a photo of the disc and the packaging please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

9a93065a-9c99-4ede-8c1d-52db442d4e92.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. The previous white steelbook was fantastic. But at least we are getting a premium now! Will just replace the steelbook with the older release and sell this newer one.

Psycho already had a premium WCL release which was quite nice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720_003918.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720_003918.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 387
9a93065a-9c99-4ede-8c1d-52db442d4e92.png

BluPack™ 005: Psycho 4K+BD 60th Anniversary SteelBook - EverythingBlu Exclusive

See full details below!

- All Art Approved
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 850
- Region Free 4K+BD+Bonus features - Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack™ Slipcase With A Premium Finish (Satin varnish, multi-level embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- A4 Classic French Psychose (Psycho) Poster
- Exclusive No.1 Room Key Fob
- Exclusive Bates License Plate Enamel Pin (With Backing Card)
- 1 x Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
- 10 x Extra Large Illustrated Art Cards
- 4 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with Foiling
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

With this one and their Spartacus release, I love everything except the fullslip art choices. But I love the choice to use the original lobby cards as the art cards.

Hmmm, looks pretty good, I will get this for sure. So far only one premium for Psycho? No other retailer announced this? Then it´s absolute nobrainer...

Seeing the slip, it would go very nicely with recent The Shining BB, similar designs, similar colors, both classic brilliant horror movies....hmm shame I don´t have that one :D

Hmmm, looks pretty good, I will get this for sure. So far only one premium for Psycho? No other retailer announced this? Then it´s absolute nobrainer...

Seeing the slip, it would go very nicely with recent The Shining BB, similar designs, similar colors, both classic brilliant horror movies....hmm shame I don´t have that one :D
Turbine in Germany done a very good premium limited edition release but was not a steelbook or 4K UHD

This looks decent. Steel is ok and I’d like less ‘stuff’ and more quality slip, but will likely get this