Psycho - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 28, 2020 - October 19, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order July 27 at 8 PM, UK time )
Price: £49.99
Group buy: hosted by Aniv EU - Non EU (no VAT)

Reminder you still need to contact Sony Dadc for the corrected replacement discs

To receive an updated Psycho disc please email the following information:
Your full postal address and name

A copy of your sales receipt or a photo of the disc and the packaging please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

9a93065a-9c99-4ede-8c1d-52db442d4e92.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo of disc? you mean the item you purchase, i keep mine sealed and will be kept that way.
what difference will showing a disc make? Proof of purchase and item should be good enough.
It would have been good to order the disc in advanced as im sure it will take a bit of time.
Where is correct disc coming from do you know.

Thought the delay was to sort that issue lol
Then you obviously have no need for the replacement disk anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: VVD and paulboland
Photo of disc? you mean the item you purchase, i keep mine sealed and will be kept that way.
what difference will showing a disc make? Proof of purchase and item should be good enough.
It would have been good to order the disc in advanced as im sure it will take a bit of time.
Where is correct disc coming from do you know.
Thought the delay was to sort that issue lol

For the sealed collector with the replacement disc you will at least be able to watch the movie again (as happened previously with CABIN IN THE WOODS, THE WICKER MAN and THEATRE OF BLOOD).

Is the replacement disc program also for United States customers or only for UK/Europe? If the question is stupid, excuuuuussssse meeeeeeee.
SonyDadc UK will only proccess replacement discs if you purchased UK Psycho release or UK Hitchcock 4K Classics Collection from a UK/Ireland retailer
Example Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV/Zoom UK/EverythingBlu and any other UK/Ireland Retailer

EverythingBlu is a UK retailer

UK releases only

Only email SonyDadc UK looking for replacment discs if you purchased UK release Psycho or Hitchcock 4K Classic collection from a UK/Ireland Retailer

Other countries releases has a different replacement disc program

Example
If you live in USA/Canada and purchased one of the USA releases from a USA retailer
See those USA release threads for info

If you live in France and purchased Psycho steelbook from a France retailer see thread below

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
I guess he would have asked in the other threads if the Psycho copy he bought was from Best Buy.