Psycho - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 28, 2020 - October 19, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order July 27 at 8 PM, UK time )
Price: £49.99
Group buy: hosted by Aniv EU - Non EU (no VAT)

Reminder you still need to contact Sony Dadc for the corrected replacement discs

To receive an updated Psycho disc please email the following information:
Your full postal address and name

A copy of your sales receipt or a photo of the disc and the packaging please send the above requested information to the email address below:
[email protected]

9a93065a-9c99-4ede-8c1d-52db442d4e92.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought this from the HDN EU GB
I see on various other forums quite a few people have started receiving their copy
I have not seen an invoice from EB come through for this GB?

Anyone else had invoices yet?

@Aniv please give an update

Many thanks

Quote Reply

Reactions: MM3
Luck of the draw I guess
I wish we (those who have not received and invoice from EB) could get an update!

@Aniv an update would be great buddy
Seems like a few unlucky HDN members have been stranded bottom of the queue
Let's not make this a CM type thread... where we get no updates lol

Hey, did anyone receive a disc replacement as I've not heard from them since I sent the email back in October or have Sony binned off the replacement program?

Seen some reports today that some UK customers have started to receive the replacement discs from Universal UK

I sent a email a few min ago to sonydadc asking any update
I got a auto reply that replacement discs was shipped this week so I expect will receive mine in next few weeks with Christmas post usual delay around this time of the year

How does one go about getting a replacement disc(s)? Sorry I’ve been out of the loop. I’ve been so busy it’s still sealed. I’d greatly appreciate it if a fellow ninja can help regarding the steps to go about it. Thank you.

Details were in an email EB sent you. Basically you had to email Sony and provide proof of purchase and give them a mailing address for them to mail you a new disc.

So can a proof of purchase to get a replacement disc be a photo of the boxset or a copy of the EB order confirmation? Thank you.