Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 10, 2020
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,480

7D0DEC6A-4771-4AB4-A222-9331A915B254.jpeg

F8A77A95-4918-4F9C-8BAF-7CEC5C978F46.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad they don't accept PayPal. Is there any store in Taiwan that sells this that accepts PayPal? Is this really the only option?

Last edited:
Too bad they don't accept PayPal. Is there any store in Taiwan that sells this that accepts PayPal? Is this really the only option?

No. Jsdvd is the best source for TW editions to overseas customers. Another good source is Yesasia (but it will cost too many organs :LOL:) They have it priced at $295

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
Any ideas if this booklet is the same one that came with an earlier steelbook? It looks like the same layout, but the pages they show don't exactly match any two-page spread in the one I already have. Also, the one in the preview image here looks a lot thicker, but I know that could be just the mock-up.

I started to check out with this from JSDVD, and then I got confused and stopped. If someone's ordered this or any steelbook from them, could you let me know what the process is, what the shipping costs to the US may be, etc.? Thanks!

I started to check out with this from JSDVD, and then I got confused and stopped. If someone's ordered this or any steelbook from them, could you let me know what the process is, what the shipping costs to the US may be, etc.? Thanks!
When you first purchase you are only paying for the item. Shipping as far as I know is calculated once ready to ship. They will send you a link with shipping charges that allows you to either pick airmail or EMS depending on the weight of the package in TWD
sss.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: ethnosax
It's available on Sofa Cinema as well. Shipping comes out about the same I think.