Pulp Fiction

IMDB is great, isn't it? cause I KNOW you didn't pull that from memory. :p

Oh but I DID Darth! Remember it specifically. Saw it with my mom in Seattle, Washington the night before we flew to Hawaii for my High School graduation present. CLASS OF 94' BABY!!! :scat::scat::scat:

Heat was an AWESOME movie.

Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro on the same screen is more gangsta than gin and juice!

on-topic... I've been waiting to buy pulp fiction just for blu-ray... I'd of gotten it on DVD but my brother already had it so I just borrow his copy whenever I get itchy. No big deal.

According to Planeta HD (Spain site) a blu-ray USA version will be released next May

5adce2ad58326f4d83ae77334a324688o.jpg

http://www.planetahd.com/blu-ray/pulp-fiction-en-blu-ray-fecha-salida-usa/

Unless it is being released with a bunch of new stuff, I'm sticking with my polish import. Now if it's getting steelbook treatment, that's a different story ;)

Unless it is being released with a bunch of new stuff, I'm sticking with my polish import. Now if it's getting steelbook treatment, that's a different story ;)

Yeh. I'ld do the same. I got a French Steelbook but if it's getting new stuff and different video i'm gonna replace my disc only with the new one. If it's getting a steelbook, I'm getting rid of my French Version. :scat:

it will be a decent movie,i'm just in no rush to buy it,it's one those movie's i saw a 100 time's so that entertaining factor is barely there.

i never forget that disgusting part where the black guy was in the basement with the Gimps'stoo,just the soundtrack made it even worse....nasty.

Last edited: