Horror-Theatrical Quiver - In select theaters May 22, 2021

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Quiver (2015)

Tagline: I hope you brought extra bug spray, cause they're gonna eat you alive.

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Trevor Zurkan[/DIRECTOR]

Writer: Kenneth Livitski (yours truly ;))

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Beck, Lisa Marie DiGiacinto, Andrew Paulsen, Dave DelBen, Tracey Stevens Barrett, Randy Feaver[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]TBD 2016[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]90[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Rudy and Claire decide to go on a camping trip for their anniversary. Unbeknown to them, there are mutated ticks lurking in the same woods, ready to drain them dry.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

New Trailer (released Sept. 04, 2015):

First Teaser Trailer (2012):

Quiver banner.jpg

What’s up, movie fanatics?! My name’s Kenneth Livitski, but most of you around here know me by my alias of ‘Tridon’. I’m opening this thread today to help spread the word about something that’s very near and dear to my heart to an audience that I know will appreciate it.

The something that I’m talking about is QUIVER, an independent horror film that was shot in the city and surrounding areas of my hometown, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. My role on QUIVER, and the reason why I’m here talking to you about it, is that of screenwriter and producer. Since this film was my brainchild, I want to spread the word to show how proud I am of it.

QUIVER completed shooting last fall and as of right now, it’s currently in its post-production stage. The film follows a couple who, after receiving the co-ordinates to an isolated camping destination, decide to go on a hiking trip to rekindle their relationship and celebrate their anniversary. Once they arrive, though, they soon realize that this area isn’t as isolated as they once thought and that something unexplainable awaits them.

The film was directed and produced by Still Frame Entertainment owner Trevor Zurkan and features a stellar cast that includes Robert Beck, Lisa Marie DiGiacinto, Andrew Paulsen, Dave DelBen, Tracey Stevens, Randy Feaver and more. Another thing about QUIVER is that it lives up to being considered a real independent picture.

This film was 100% funded by both Trevor and I. Since this is the case, I've gone ahead and opened a fundraising campaign for the film at IndieGoGo. All funds raised will go towards helping us finish post-production and to stay on schedule for our summer 2012 release date. If you donate, you can receive a cool perk, all of which is explained on the campaign page. If you’d be interested in donating and helping out, please check out the campaign and watch the video that's included on its page.

If you’re interested in learning more about the film, feel free to check it out on Facebook, IMDb, the Still Frame Entertainment Web site or at my own personal Tumblr Blog. Even if you can't donate towards the film, we still very much appreciate the following and support. Now, before I end this message, allow me to leave you with the link to the official trailer of QUIVER. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• quiver poster_v2.png
    quiver poster_v2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 446
Last edited:
New update from Trevor! And NOT an April Fool's Joke! :woot:

---------

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are safe and having a happy quarantine!

I just wanted to give a quick update on how the film is coming along. I also want to note that this is not an April Fools joke in any way whatsoever.

Lately I have been dealing with a lot of issues to get the VFX finished for Quiver, but with the quarantine on a global scale, it has affected how quickly I can get the remaining shots. Everyone is working from home and are doing things remotely, trying to get data from servers across for the team. Which we are hoping will be 100% and working by mid April.

That all being said, I will have a cut of the film, scored and almost 100% done by around the end of August. With the uncertainties on how the policies of Canada will be implemented with Covid-19 this summer, I am unsure of the next steps to take. It worries me that I could potentially be wasting tons of money on a launch that would fail, if there was still a lockdown or there was a limit to the amount of people we could have at the venue.

The fact is, I can’t secure a venue at this given moment and, unfortunately, it’s looking like a lockdown might be implemented for another couple of months. So I have made the decision of postponing Quiver until 2021.
That is the bad news… the good news… you’ll be getting a final trailer once everything is 100% and good to go. Not only that, I am going to give you an actual release date for the film.

MAY 22nd, 2021.

How fitting is it, that it is a decade from day 1 of shooting.

Again, thank you to everyone for all of your support over the years, for being patient and awesome! I can’t wait to share this with all of you!

Cheers,
Trevor

Reactions: kaw and Robles