Raging Bull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK on Sunday April 15th)
Price: £15.99

11711497-1684563596466483.jpg
11711497-6944563617032647.jpg

11711497-5124563596513055.jpg

Did this not go live?
No it did not go live yet
Zavvi have changed as to when going live
New pre order live date to be announced

Note
Amazon UK have the Zavvi Pre Orders on their website for this and the other Zavvi pre order releases and even list them as Zavvi Exclusive
These listings are an error on Amazon UK website they will not be getting stock
If you place an order with amazon UK you order will get canceled just before release date

Someone at Amazon UK keeps listing these pre order Zavvi exclusives and every time they end up having cancel orders done

Don't order Zavvi exclusive pre orders with Amazon UK it's a waste of time as your order won't be dispatched

The only way you can get Zavvi Exclusives on Amazon UK is after release date and only from third party sellers and not with Amazon listed as the seller

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
Has anyone had their order dispatched yet from Zavvi for this steelbook
I had my debit card charged on thursday

I had Minority Report in same order that has been dispatched but so far raging bull has not been dispatched

Has anyone had their order dispatched yet from Zavvi for this steelbook
I had my debit card charged on thursday

I had Minority Report in same order that has been dispatched but so far raging bull has not been dispatched
Got shipping notification 2 days ago for Raging Bull (no tracking number).

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
My order turned up today...opened it and it was Minority Report!

So I have 2 Minority Report steelbooks as that order was delivered as well.

Zavvi are f***ing useless, I've emailed them telling them to send me the steelbook I have actually paid for and once I have that in hand I will return the extra steelbook but i am in no way paying the postage for their total f*** up by their warehouse monkeys!:wtf:

My order turned up today...opened it and it was Minority Report!

So I have 2 Minority Report steelbooks as that order was delivered as well.

Zavvi are f***ing useless, I've emailed them telling them to send me the steelbook I have actually paid for and once I have that in hand I will return the extra steelbook but i am in no way paying the postage for their total f*** up by their warehouse monkeys!:wtf:

It wasn't just me then

Then there's the Three Billboards with a two disc tray, but only one disc and I've just opened the Braveheart steelbook and rather than use a two disc tray, they've used one and attached the two discs together using the plastic stickers that are used to attach J Cards. If I felt confident then I would swap the two disc trays around so they make more sense

So it sounds like a total Zavvi f*** up with Raging Bull then...with orders being filled with Minority Report steelbooks!

Interesting to see if anybody else has had this happen to them apart from us two and how Zavvi intend dealing with this f*** up!!

We pay premium prices for blu ray steelbooks so how can Fox justify 2 discs in a 1 disc tray and hold the discs together with a piece of tape!

As for the 2 disc Billboard steelbook I wonder if a DVD was meant to be in there!

Whatever it is these film companies need to stop charging premium prices for sub standard steelbooks!

It wasn't just me then

Then there's the Three Billboards with a two disc tray, but only one disc and I've just opened the Braveheart steelbook and rather than use a two disc tray, they've used one and attached the two discs together using the plastic stickers that are used to attach J Cards. If I felt confident then I would swap the two disc trays around so they make more sense
That doesn’t sound too promising for the rest of us still waiting for our orders to arrive.
What’s wrong with you Zavvi? Your ass used to be beautiful.

mattyl149,

Email Zavvi and demand they send the steelbook you have paid for!

I have done that this morning and I have told them I will send the other steelbook back once I have the right bloody steelbook in hand and I expect Zavvi to cover the postage for their f*** up!

mattyl149,

Email Zavvi and demand they send the steelbook you have paid for!

I have done that this morning and I have told them I will send the other steelbook back once I have the right bloody steelbook in hand and I expect Zavvi to cover the postage for their f*** up!

I contacted them via live chat straight away. I emailed them a picture of the two boxes showing the order numbers and the items. They've sent me a returns form and I'm just waiting for the Royal Mail link, although I can just use the same link as last time, as it never changes. It's free to return and they'll send me Raging Bull when they receive Minority Report back

Well isn't that kind of them! No bloody apology then for their f*** up!

And they want the steelbook back before they send out the right steelbook...f***ing worse internet company ever!

I contacted them via live chat straight away. I emailed them a picture of the two boxes showing the order numbers and the items. They've sent me a returns form and I'm just waiting for the Royal Mail link, although I can just use the same link as last time, as it never changes. It's free to return and they'll send me Raging Bull when they receive Minority Report back
The proper thing to do would have been for them to immediately send the correct item as it was their blunder. Then it would be to the customer’s discretion to either send back the wrong item or keep it as compensation for the inconvenience.