Raging Bull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK on Sunday April 15th)
Price: £15.99

11711497-1684563596466483.jpg
11711497-6944563617032647.jpg

11711497-5124563596513055.jpg

crib79,
don't stand for it!
I went on Zavvi live chat at lunchtime and told them exactly what i thought of their customer service and that i wanted the steelbook i had ordered and paid for sent to me immediately!
30 minutes later an email arrives telling me that it has been dispatched for me, absolutely no mention of sending back the Minority Report steelbook either!
Don't let them dictate to you, they are in the wrong, not you!
Go for it man!

Spoke too soon, I knew it was too good to be true. Massive dent on front of steelbook. Not even gonna bother returning it as it seems futile considering level of customer service. Packaging is just below par, no protection whatsoever between the steelbook and cardbox enveloppe.
Going to order a new one from amazon.fr
Adios Zavvi
buddy save yourself the hassle i ordered it off Amazon france it arrived all dented and arrived in cardboard envelope emailed them got my money back and they told me keep steelbook .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
after i saw some of the posts above i was afraid of getting 2 minority reports but today i got this! really cool steel and its glossyyyyyyyyyyy! i can breath again lol

Why do people buy this from zavvi if it's the same price on amazon.fr?

Kind of crazy to not go with the best online retailer.If you have a problem with a purchase, they solve it in 5 minutes.

Why do people buy this from zavvi if it's the same price on amazon.fr?

Kind of crazy to not go with the best online retailer.If you have a problem with a purchase, they solve it in 5 minutes.
France dont have UK jcard a lot for that reason get UK releases

I have had more orders arrived damaged with amazon than zavvi
Amazon france use jiffy bags and basic cardboard mailers and also risk of your order been shipped using Asendia

In past 3 years I had 1 order from Zavvi arrived damaged with amazon I had over 15 orders mostly due to poor packaging used

Amazon yes are quicker to respond to problems but lot more can be done to avoid happening in first place

Zavvi yes I will avoid for box sets that have soft cardboard used as these get shipped in jiffy packaging but steelbooks they have better packaging than amazon

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Genocide
France dont have UK jcard a lot for that reason get UK releases

I have had more orders arrived damaged with amazon than zavvi
Amazon france use jiffy bags and basic cardboard mailers and also risk of your order been shipped using Asendia

In past 3 years I had 1 order from Zavvi arrived damaged with amazon I had over 15 orders mostly due to poor packaging used

The jcard that you need to throw in the bin :wow:

The packaging could be a problem if the steelbook go sold out.I don't remember a steelbook with the same release from zavvi and amazon France/Germany that sold out quickly.Correct me if i'm wrong ;)

The jcard that you need to throw in the bin :wow:

The packaging could be a problem if the steelbook go sold out.I don't remember a steelbook with the same release from zavvi and amazon France/Germany that sold out quickly.Correct me if i'm wrong ;)
Most who purchsse steelbooks don't throw out the jcards ;)

Zavvi also end up having better price reductions than other retailers and a lot delay ordering for that reason

There has been a few releases in Europe that sold out before or shortly after UK release date and sometimes prices increased on amazon as the seller after release date.

You also have added shipping costs if your from UK/Ireland ordering from Amazon France/Germany/Italy so some releases end up been cheaper if you order from UK retailer instead

Last edited: