Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11979261-2124643192652798.jpg
11979261-4004643192743815.jpg11979261-2044643192679705.jpg11979261-1014643192702457.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Seems like there may be only 5 people left in the world like me who want to buy 3D Blu Ray for movies theatrically released in 3D:grumpy:
There seem to be just as many 4K uptakers as 3D remainer....yet they are intentionally killing 3D..
Don't ask about the lack of 3D discs, ask about the lack of 3D support in the latest TVs
..like this.
I won’t upgrade to 4K for this reason - i’d need a 2015/26 model TV or older, plus an extra grand for a 3D HD and 2D 4K tv.
Cheapest I found (with a lower refresh rate and only 8bit HDR) was about £1400...i’ll stick with what’s I have thanks. But it’s a shame as it would Ben nice to see the 4K gaming side of my pro, but not at the cost of losing 3d(weirdly both Xbox and PlayStation consoles support 4K AND 3D playback...why won’t TV’s?)

It’s nuts to not print discs with sameness content/format as we got in cinema - it’s a waste as others say, with the likes of IMAX ratio being lost in home releases also: they are literally cropping the home disc image.

At this day in age, there is little to no reason to buy 2D blu’s when we have streams and downloads.
The only real reason to buy movies on disc anymore, is for specific formats Ken 4K, and especially 3D, the latter of which cannot be streamed or downloaded elsewhere.

We can only hope the long overdue Avatar 2 will reignite the 3D support.

I’m sadly skipping this release as with no 3D option, there is no reason for me to pay to own it. In time it will appear of stream sites or I can buy digital if am that desperate for standard 2D.

Guess I should be thankful as it’s saving me money by not buying several recent releases due to lack of 3D.

Shame as am a big Disney/Marvel collector and I this movie is the start of maybe classic clollection ending. To the point am considering selling the other classic movie steels I have(most of, not all)

Last edited:
Why would anyone seriously buy this crap? keep buying it and they will keep supplying you with even more crap.

Why would anyone seriously buy this crap? keep buying it and they will keep supplying you with even more crap.
The fact it’s still in stock indicates not many people are buying.

But the sounds of it, many are buying reluctantly out of need to keep their collection complete than because they actually like the steel

Not a SteelBook, but the SKU title and the back of the case clearly indicate that a Blu-ray 3D disc is included. Three discs - 4K UHD + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray.
ah, thanks

but between the extortionate price of importing from Japan(meaning I just dont) and its not a steel, am not interested.

Least there is a 3D disc out there somewhere
Am still surprised the Korean editions didnt include 3D

Looking at the in-hand pic on the previous page, you'd have to pay me £9.99 to even think about getting this. Dreadful steelbook and I'm glad they're unable to shift these.

At least it looks like Disney UK have learnt their lesson as they don't seem to produce this kind of lazy rubbish anymore.......