Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
Looks decent. Still no dispatch for me though

How did zavvi get it massively wrong with embossing and border? So useless

Looks really good with a debossed title and I love how the one person who thought this was going to be a Grail is not happy with it and everyone else loves it lol.
Great Grail banter today

Looks decent. Still no dispatch for me though

How did zavvi get it massively wrong with embossing and border? So useless

Looks really good with a debossed title and I love how the one person who thought this was going to be a Grail is not happy with it and everyone else loves it lol.
Great Grail banter today
Grail banter! Brilliant! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
this looks awesome.. dont know what ppl expect.. bet a fac sticker would change it to best steelbook ever seen

Haven't received mine - maybe tomorrow - so my comments below are based solely on the pics kindly provided by other members.

You ask what people expected and speaking for myself I expected a LOT MORE - something similar to what I understood the "creative" blurb at the top of this thread to mean !
In other words:-
- Framing border with Rambo within the frame (as pictured in the mock-up) yet at the same level as the frame giving him the 'appearance' of being embossed
- De-bossed background with the "RAM" of the title de-bossed to match the flat "BO' on the de-bossed background.

". . . the border is de-bossed . . . " - No it ain't. No border that I've seen on a U.K. steelbook is de-bossed. The border is the frame and the frame/border, when present, is "embossed" by its very nature and anything not at the same level as the frame is de-bossed.
" . . . so that other features within the border can be embossed . . ." - No sign of that that I can make out ! What embossing and where ?
". . . the border won't be as defined as in the pack shot" - Too right ! "not as defined" as in "bloody invisible" ! - there is NO friggin' border.

If this blurb is gobbledygook, or if I've simply misread it, it would be awesome if someone could explain the meaning of it and how it relates to this steelbook.

That being said, this is still THE "Rambo" (2008) steelbook to own . . . at least until/if something with some class comes along . . . and maybe I shouldn't really grumble for the under 12 quid paid . . . and I suppose the old maxim applies here as to other stuff:-
"You pay peanuts, you get monkeys" and it's clearly a case of "You get what you pay for".

As to whether this will be a very in-demand (Grail) steelbook in the years to come who is to say, but stranger things have happened in this weird old world of ours.

Last edited: