Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously don't tolerate my opinion on your opinion :rofl:

You said your opinion. I said mine.
the video wasnt against your opinion - it was against how you said it.

let's see if you see the difference:

I like the IM Future Shop Steelbook
or
:banghead: (a hint ...it's a negative smily)

it depends on how you say it ;)

anyway sorry for off topic.

• Informative
Reactions: eLviS1987
No harm in buying two copies - one to open and one to keep sealed - of those you consider to be of special merit.
I personally have never sold a steelbook or even a Blu-ray in my life (yet).

Naturally don't agree with my learned colleague above regarding re-sellers as I'd say they are conspicuous by their absence for this SB on the secondary market with less than 12 for sale and you only have to look back a couple of months to see the difference between the listings for this one and the masses of listings for those lenti steelbooks . . .

Hardly anyone appears to have bought this steelbook here at HDN or have bought it but have not had dispatch or have had dispatch and have not shared that information . . . ? curious!

Of course, only time will tell if this is a particularly desirable/grail SB or not - with a reported ultra-limited run of 2,000 pieces mostly hopefully in the hands of true collectors and not re-sellers - this could be a difficult one to source in the future (IMO) and could be changing hands for big bucks in a couple of years more or less.

This one could well look the biz with the 'bossing etc. plus the artwork, though familiar, is NOT a copy of previous familiar images (different positioning of Sly etc.) and if this SB with the same image position does not appear in other territories this will be THE "Rambo" steelbook to beat.

All I'd like now is for Nos. 1 - 3 to be re-released with similar style artwork to this one as don't like the existing 1 - 3 too much, I must admit.

Of course that's just my opinion and yes, I know, I can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

In conclusion: a really major and much anticipated steelbook release for me . . .now just hoping it's not a piece of - - - - in the flesh :)

Last edited:
Rant..begin.

I'm just glad I preordered it so I don't have to pay scalper prices.
Grail or not, I'll open that fckr so fast my head will spin.
I buy films to watch them, not keep them sealed and wait for a possible "grail" status to kick in.
That's what scalpers do and I fckng hate scalpers!!

Rant..stop. :hilarious:

"The grail is in the head, it doesn't exist" :shy::p

written by me :LOL::hilarious::rofl:

Rant..begin.

I'm just glad I preordered it so I don't have to pay scalper prices.
Grail or not, I'll open that fckr so fast my head will spin.
I buy films to watch them, not keep them sealed and wait for a possible "grail" status to kick in.
That's what scalpers do and I fckng hate scalpers!!

Rant..stop. :hilarious:
:LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl:

I'm sorry, but this will not be a GRAIL in my opinion. I guarantee the reason this sold out so quickly is because of the scalpers ordering up loads to make a profit, and judging by what they are selling for in eBay at the moment, the profit is so marginal, I hope it encourages the scalpers to cancel their orders so that true collectors can purchase it.
Don't forget, this is Zavvi we are talking about, the kings of miraculous back in stock steels. I think the steel is going to look great, far better than the Grail version, but no matter how much better it looks, it will never fetch those prices.

please stop talking about how bad john rambo .de or iron man fs is or how much dollars this steels costs.

but you cant devalue this by making trash talk..this steels are beloved grails.. so dont make some ninjas too angry ;-)

Glad I got my order in for this, don't want to play the Zavvi stock game on this one, seems popular, hope it comes this week. :) I would rather buy some premium releases than the one they call grail, never considered buying the other release to be honest, don't like printed backs and blue banners.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this will not be a GRAIL in my opinion. I guarantee the reason this sold out so quickly is because of the scalpers ordering up loads to make a profit, and judging by what they are selling for in eBay at the moment, the profit is so marginal, I hope it encourages the scalpers to cancel their orders so that true collectors can purchase it.
Don't forget, this is Zavvi we are talking about, the kings of miraculous back in stock steels. I think the steel is going to look great, far better than the Grail version, but no matter how much better it looks, it will never fetch those prices.

Nail and head this will NEVER be any sort of grail!

Last edited:
No harm in buying two copies - one to open and one to keep sealed - of those you consider to be of special merit.
I personally have never sold a steelbook or even a Blu-ray in my life (yet).

So, in essence, you ordered two copies to keep one sealed, just in case if the one you open is damaged, you can still open the one that is sealed :)
Or you ordered two copies because you open one so you can watch the film and keep the other one sealed for when it spikes in price and sell it :)

What's it gonna be? :p

Wow i have just received mine this morning and there is no black border and the title is debossed. Alot better than I initially thought