Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
Fingers crossed, as looking forward to this one in particular.
Hoping for dispatch on or around the 4th March.

Just because all Release Dates have disappeared from Zavvi's site means very little - "Alice in Wonderland" has no release date like all of the others and is falling through peoples' letterboxes as normal before its (previously) listed release date.
Same with others with a this coming Monday the 22/2/16 release date including "Tombstone" and "Crimson Peak".
On the other hand, a couple of others with a listed 22/2 release date have apparently not been sent out yet - no "Kiki" dispatch for me and no info from people having received "The Colour of Money" and it's possible that these two have been postponed by a week.

Last edited:

Just because all Release Dates have disappeared from Zavvi's site means very little - "Alice in Wonderland" has no release date like all of the others and is falling through peoples' letterboxes as normal before its (previously) listed release date.
Same with others with a this coming Monday the 22/2/16 release date including "Tombstone" and "Crimson Peak".
On the other hand, a couple of others with a listed 22/2 release date have apparently not been sent out yet - no "Kiki" dispatch for me and no info from people having received "The Colour of Money" and it's possible that these two have been postponed by a week.
Color of money has been despatched mine was on the 17th
I should have delivery on Monday

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia

Well it's a bit miss leading for new customers don't you think?

I find it unacceptable of them to get rid of the dates.
Just because "we" know the release dates it don't make it all right!!!

Plus it's another sneaky zavvi moment if they wanted to send out a catalogue title early (I don't mean 4 days earlier)
Which has happened many times before and messed a few people up

Not wishing to go off-topic further on Release Dates or rather the lack thereof all I will say is that I don't consider it to be a problem as there are plenty of other sites to research the respective release dates.
If anything, Zavvi has shot itself in the foot by removing these dates as new customers (who don't consult other sites apart from Zavvi's) will not place orders if they don't know when they are going to receive their items.
Any further discussion on this topic should be directed to the Zavvi retailer thread.

Not wishing to go off-topic further on Release Dates or rather the lack thereof all I will say is that I don't consider it to be a problem as there are plenty of other sites to research the respective release dates.
If anything, Zavvi has shot itself in the foot by removing these dates as new customers (who don't consult other sites apart from Zavvi's) will not place orders if they don't know when they are going to receive their items.
Any further discussion on this topic should be directed to the Zavvi retailer thread.

Not everyone is a collector and knows about these sites so you can't expect randoms to go looking for release dates online
And yes I agree zavvi have shot themselves in the foot regarding new customers and buying these titles.

But it's also a way for them to send these out early (if they get them really early) and you don't have time to cancel

Obviously the majority of us know the dates of things we order but if they continue this with new release announcements going forward then I won't be ordering unless I know a date.

I imagine this will ship the week after next but it could be sooner. You never know

Reactions: Mickle_89
Payment problem!!!!! Arrrrgggghhhh! That's because the new cash point near my place of work chewed up my debit card the other day!!:mad::mad::punch:

Don't they know I had important Steelbook purchases to make!!!:banghead::LOL:

Reactions: Mickle_89
However it turns out it won't be any worse than the German Amazon Exclusive and I'm guessing this one will knock that one into a cocked hat.
This is THE "Rambo" steelbook to own (IMO).