paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin - Includes Booklet

First Blood.jpg

71oqIl77+BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91w2-E6ahcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91eniZR0w0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
UK edition also has a PET slip, same as Germany etc..

foreground art on the PET masks lower part of the steel, inc "first blood" title. PET slip has title "rambo" on front and spine.

PET slip is normal steels depth. Booklet is sealed separately, external to slip & steel. Steel appears to have spot gloss finish.

Debossed treatent on tittle. Nice.
Nice.
Still waiting for mine. God bless Amazon, they've changed the delivery times every hour on the hour, since this morning. :LOL:

Uncle Bezos paying for a delivery including a morning breakfast break, extended lunch break, cigarette break, dinner break and midnight snack break.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Not long opened mine and it's a very nice steel. Pleasantly surprised by the debossed title.

Bit urked the PET has the booklet inside, and is therefore top big to fit inside my Zavvi/ETB fullslip, but that's obviously a positive to anyone not doing that, so the booklet isn't loose.

Some moron evidently printed the PETs wrong, and didn't put the colour in on two leaves on the top right, so they're just white... that's irritating me.

20221121_184853.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not long opened mine and it's a very nice steel. Pleasantly surprised by the debossed title.

Bit urked the PET has the booklet inside, and is therefore top big to fit inside my Zavvi/ETB fullslip, but that's obviously a positive to anyone not doing that, so the booklet isn't loose.

Some moron evidently printed the PETs wrong, and didn't put the colour in on two leaves on the top right, so they're just white... that's irritating me.

View attachment 545604
Hahaha, mines just arrived - and that forgotten pair of white leaves are on my PET slip too.
I mean come on with these printing errors. Quality control having a quiet giggle to themselves.
Gonna have to colour those in with my daughter's crayons :LOL:

Hahaha, mines just arrived - and that forgotten pair of white leaves are on my PET slip too.
I mean come on with these printing errors. Quality control having a quiet giggle to themselves.
Gonna have to colour those in with my daughter's crayons :LOL:
I know right. I think all the UK copies are like it. All the posts I've seen over the passed few days, whether it be from hmv or amazon, have had those white leaves. If i see pictures of one of the EU copies with them coloured in I may switch it out.

Right, I think SC have buggered this release up. Neither of the 2 new extras are on either of the UK discs in my steelbook.

There's also clearly a DV logo on the back of the slip, but no DV on the disc, and they've listed the film as having a 1.85 ratio.. Plus the leaves misprint on the front, I feel a reprint coming...

20221121_234425.jpg
Screenshot_20221121_235516_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lord Vader
Right, I think SC have buggered this release up. Neither of the 2 new extras are on either of the UK discs in my steelbook.

There's also clearly a DV logo on the back of the slip, but no DV on the disc, and they've listed the film as having a 1.85 ratio.. Plus the leaves misprint on the front, I feel a reprint coming...

View attachment 545623
View attachment 545629
Welp! Do the discs have the new disc art?

View attachment 545623
View attachment 545629
I'll check my discs this afternoon, can't imagine it's a one off.