paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin - Includes Booklet

First Blood.jpg

71oqIl77+BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91w2-E6ahcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91eniZR0w0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know if editions from other countries (e.g. German edition) have the same issues (missing extras, aspect ratio etc)?
There isn't anything wrong with the aspect ratio, the UK slip just had the wrong info printed on it. The german slip has the correct info on, and all leaves printed on the front. No word on whether it has the new extras on the discs though.

I got delivery today of the UK SteelBook
The discs have the new artwork but has the older 2018 encode so is missing the new extras

StudioCanal UK used wrong encode on UK discs but that did not happen with StudioCanal International

StudioCanal International used the correct encode for German release and has the new extras
France release likely to be correct also as that would not be from StudioCanal UK

I and others have sent emails to StudioCanal UK and also with their twitter account
So far StudioCanal UK are not responding to questions about the UK discs missing the new extras

I posted on StudioCanal International Facebook page a few hours ago in regards to UK discs and waiting to see if they reply

StudioCanal UK needs to do a disc replacement program so customers have correct advertised content