Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

61J88Ai7V4L._AC_SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: virkia
Looks like neither FNAC nor AZ FR has the 4K SteelBook any longer. Both links are dead and search comes up empty. Hopefully, the 4K SB comes back.

4K Steelbook has been confirmed & cancelled by editor "Metropolitan"

Only 2D steelbook will be released.

Something is weird with 4K edition because the link is dead .... but my preorder is still on .... not cancelled by Fnac. I guess it will be cancelled later by Fnac

4K Steelbook has been confirmed & cancelled by editor "Metropolitan"

Only 2D steelbook will be released.

Something is weird with 4K edition because the link is dead .... but my preorder is still on .... not cancelled by Fnac. I guess it will be cancelled later by Fnac

Thanks for the info folks, updated OP accordingly.

I have decided to pre-order this one due to the better steelbook and will include the 10 minute that it is not on UK/US release. Not 4k but I can live with that

I have decided to pre-order this one due to the better steelbook and will include the 10 minute that it is not on UK/US release. Not 4k but I can live with that
Two questions........

First, how do we know this will be a better steelbook?

Secondly, do we know for sure that the extra 10 mins will not be included in the other ones? I thought the longer cut was the U.S. one?

I have this and the German one on preorder.

Two questions........

First, how do we know this will be a better steelbook?

Secondly, do we know for sure that the extra 10 mins will not be included in the other ones? I thought the longer cut was the U.S. one?

I have this and the German one on preorder.
USA/UK/Canada is 89 min shorter version
It's missing the 10 min opening

Other countries are 101 min
France/Germany/Italy releases is 101 min

Reactions: BluSteel2012