Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

61J88Ai7V4L._AC_SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: virkia
Mine arrived this morning. With a nice big ding in the front cover. Courtesy of Amazon.fr's ******, flimsy packaging.

Absolute joke. I had 3 items in the order totaling €100 and all 3 came with lovely defects because some asshole thought it would be a good idea to split the order and send everything individually in toilet paper thin packaging! I hate the way they do this :angry:

I'm done with amazon now. Sick of all this hassle every time.....

Mine arrived this morning. With a nice big ding in the front cover. Courtesy of Amazon.fr's ******, flimsy packaging.

Absolute joke. I had 3 items in the order totaling €100 and all 3 came with lovely defects because some asshole thought it would be a good idea to split the order and send everything individually in toilet paper thin packaging! I hate the way they do this :angry:

I'm done with amazon now. Sick of all this hassle every time.....
That sucks, dude. Don't know why companies ship these things that way, and man...there is no consistency. I got a shipment from amazon france and it was shipped in a nice double protected cardboard mailer. Got another one from Germany, which ususally uses the same double protected cardboard, and it was in a flimsy envelope? Best buy ships most times in crappy mailers too. Very frustrating for sure.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
That sucks, dude. Don't know why companies ship these things that way, and man...there is no consistency. I got a shipment from amazon france and it was shipped in a nice double protected cardboard mailer. Got another one from Germany, which ususally uses the same double protected cardboard, and it was in a flimsy envelope? Best buy ships most times in crappy mailers too. Very frustrating for sure.
Thanks.

They've shipped out a replacement copy but I'm pretty sure it's just going to arrive the same way in the same flimsy card mailer! :rolleyes:

I prefer FNAC. You get it alot quicker and better more consistent packaging. Amazon can be hit and miss. I remember getting Alita Battle Angel German steelbook from Amazon.De in a jiffy bag. No surprise it was badly dented

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Back in stock on Amazon (from March 24)

Thanks @Jocelin

Ordered on the 19th, shipped Monday from a warehouse in Poland and delivered today, opted for DHL so no surprise there about the quick delivery. The surprise however is that it came in an actual box with those air-filled plastic air bags ha

More of that please Amazon, thanks.

Thanks to Iron Man's giveaway, this steelbook finaly is in my collection very happy about it.
Especialy that i think it was the best that was release for this film in recent time.

Reactions: IRON MAN