Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, just a quick update on the group buy side. Some of the sets are here, but not all. For the most part all look to be in great shape. I do have a few with a minor dent on the top of the case but from what I'm seeing from
other folks (and the copies that @Wreck reported on that he received), these will be acceptable.

Going to restate here again, as I have gotten a few messages via pm lately about "OCD" copies - it was very clear when the GB was posted that this could and probably would be like Avengers. Sets that are trashed will
be returned but everyone should expect minor issues on the outside cases.

Every one that joined the group buy has a good chance on getting a set in great shape, but I'm not going to penalize one member over another.

Thank you.

Hi all, just a quick update on the group buy side. Some of the sets are here, but not all. For the most part all look to be in great shape. I do have a few with a minor dent on the top of the case but from what I'm seeing from
other folks (and the copies that @Wreck reported on that he received), these will be acceptable.

Going to restate here again, as I have gotten a few messages via pm lately about "OCD" copies - it was very clear when the GB was posted that this could and probably would be like Avengers. Sets that are trashed will

Every one that joined the group buy has a good chance on getting a set in great shape, but I'm not going to penalize one member over another.

Thank you.

Can’t wait to get this set, and thanks so much for helping me get this in the UK - it’s much appreciated.

Reactions: apsmith21

Thank you.

In other words, to be fair to everybody, any sets without dents will have minor dents added to match the sets that already have dents...again to be fair for everybody. ;)

In other words, to be fair to everybody, any sets without dents will have minor dents added to match the sets that already have dents...again to be fair for everybody. ;)
Sure, or ... box them all up before hand ... so all brown boxes on a table, move them around preferably while drunk, and then ship them out next day ... if someone gets a ding, you all had a fair chance to ding or not to ding.

Sure, or ... box them all up before hand ... so all brown boxes on a table, move them around preferably while drunk, and then ship them out next day ... if someone gets a ding, you all had a fair chance to ding or not to ding.
Ding guarantee :naughty:

hi all, I'm beginning to work through the list of folks that requested sets. I'll be going in order of time purchased. Folks that joined the earliest will get shipped first.

I've got limited time during weekends so I'll likely need a couple of weeks to catch up and get everyone shipped out.

I'll be sending a direct message (PM) when I'm ready to get payment for shipping with further details.

Thank you

Received mine yesterday, are there some dents? Yeah, but it is what it is...
I’m happy.

Attachments

• 7C245255-C2BE-409D-BFB1-C693198851AF.jpeg
    7C245255-C2BE-409D-BFB1-C693198851AF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
  • 649AAA1D-EC10-4A87-8105-34C1A614FF87.jpeg
    649AAA1D-EC10-4A87-8105-34C1A614FF87.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
  • C6CC2F80-AE63-4682-9DA5-DEBE2867207C.jpeg
    C6CC2F80-AE63-4682-9DA5-DEBE2867207C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
  • 1C6C24EF-2499-4727-B9F9-224834F7F3C5.jpeg
    1C6C24EF-2499-4727-B9F9-224834F7F3C5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
  • 02E6AC03-5F0F-4E4C-B052-84D65A07DDD6.jpeg
    02E6AC03-5F0F-4E4C-B052-84D65A07DDD6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 245
  • 99103A39-712A-4908-8855-A45E209A70EF.jpeg
    99103A39-712A-4908-8855-A45E209A70EF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 260
  • D472C2AD-6A80-46A8-9C6F-4846E98A9177.jpeg
    D472C2AD-6A80-46A8-9C6F-4846E98A9177.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 259
hi all, I'm beginning to work through the list of folks that requested sets. I'll be going in order of time purchased. Folks that joined the earliest will get shipped first.

I've got limited time during weekends so I'll likely need a couple of weeks to catch up and get everyone shipped out.

I'll be sending a direct message (PM) when I'm ready to get payment for shipping with further details.

Thank you

Hi mate, sorry to write this here, I'm just concerned you may not see my pm before it's too late if it's not already. It may have arrived on time although I'm having to change my address from that with paypal and I sent you a pm. Moving home is becoming a problem for me during covid lockdown in the UK. Thank you.

Reactions: apsmith21