Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today bent up and wrecked. Luckily the steelbooks are alright. The box is for the bin by the looks of it. Gotta say the box and packaging was weak man. It had been banging all over the show. It needed to be much much tighter.

Mine arrived today bent up and wrecked. Luckily the steelbooks are alright. The box is for the bin by the looks of it. Gotta say the box and packaging was weak man. It had been banging all over the show. It needed to be much much tighter.

I would disagree, I've had the opposite experience with boxes that are tighter around the edition, as they are prone to compression dents and other things due to the cardboard being pressed against them - but sorry to hear that.

For anybody on the fence, I personally would recommend waiting longer for a bigger discount. Consider that a badly damaged set, the steelbooks might be OK but the outer case might be a throw-away for you.
from what ive seen in store... likely a big gamble. Sad they cant do a better job protecting these in transit. No different then not putting one more piece of light cardboard in the cases to prevent the spine slashes.

Rambo Best Buy exclusive box set is the absolute bomb. Original artworks prepared for this set are amazing and I was surprised that they risked with so many colors on it, but it paid off and we received one of a kind excellent product. The inside is padded and holds the steelbooks nice and tight with proper space for finger to take them out. Few damages on the package but still I got it in the good shape, compared to many other sets. Check out my unboxing and give a comment.

@apsmith21 thanks for help!