Rampage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: September 19, 2018
Purchase links: HMV JP - Amazon JP (HMV via Marketplace)
Price: ¥7,549 (HMV) - ¥ 3,500 (Amazon)

781-1.jpg

781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Without watching it first? Thanks for the trust :p
Yeah, without watching it first hahaha You're the law... and the law is not wrong.
Way too mixed reviews on this one but I like the trailers and you said the film is better so I'll trust you.
If I can watch it before having the urge to unseal it I will.

Unique looking steelbook. Japanese design for a Hollywood movie.. with Japanese mixed with English title. Works very well. Will try to get a copy

If this was the U.K. steel I'd be all over it

The film was much better than I was expecting. Actually quite savage and adult in places. Much better than skyscraper which I watched recently and basically laughed all the way through it

HMV used a cardboard box. Maybe because I ordered multiple items. If you ordered a single item, they might use a padded envelope.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Judging by the spine in the upper pic looks like Matte but judging by the decent colours and the slight sheen on the 'croc monster' on the back could be Zero . . . judging from the lower pic, though, I think Zero it is almost beyond a shadow of a doubt.
(Maybe, when someone's kind enough to post an unboxing vid, the question will finally be answered)
DnrW1DTV4AIiXgf.jpg:large

DnnIlUiUYAIIfMG.jpg:large

Insides:-
DnrXEZYVAAA4v8f.jpg:large

DnnIkaNV4AAkqVM.jpg:large

Last edited:
I touched the surface, it doesn't feel like matte. Maybe zero finish, judging by the neutral low-gloss look on the background and title.

Last edited:
Reactions: virkia