Rampage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: September 19, 2018
Purchase links: HMV JP - Amazon JP (HMV via Marketplace)
Price: ¥7,549 (HMV) - ¥ 3,500 (Amazon)

781-1.jpg

781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not worthy... :notworthy::notworthy: I also need to schedule a visit with the ophthalmologist. I'll get you one too @Mickle_89 if you're interested :shipped:

Arrrrgh. No 3D. This and the JP Pacific Rim Steelbook are just gorgeous. Another disc swap out for me I guess. Although this has the Ultra 4K logo on the spine(n)

With customs charges this will be well over 80£
maybe an option is ship to a USA address if the address/member in question is someone who runs GBs a person regularly participates in. no customs that way. if the customs is alot for yall?

For anyone having a bit of a challenge finding their way through HMV JP site, you can click on the button that says English:

View attachment 384624

and then the magic happens :p

View attachment 384625

@Mickle_89 Was going to reply to your question then I saw you figured the address bit out. :)
Thanks buddy, didn't know that lol :bag: I was trying to order using my smartphone and don't see that tab even if I flip my phone to landscape mode... :confused: Fortunately I was using Chrome's translator :thanks: Still haven't ordered though lol. Why does JP stuff have to be so expensive???!!! :arghh:

Reactions: IRON MAN