More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, interesting that it's gone OOS online hmm, really don't dig the film but gotta admit the steelbook has it all (Clean front/inner & back art, reasonable price), gotta get me one now hehe, called my local branch and they have enough in-store, £15 only, not bad for in-store price as they normally way overpriced :)

I ****ing knew it. Now i'm left with a dented steelbook and no replacement. Of course they'll offer me a refund, but I don't want to get my £9.60 only have to pay £15.00 instore. Shame on you HMV.

I ****ing knew it. Now i'm left with a dented steelbook and no replacement. Of course they'll offer me a refund, but I don't want to get my £9.60 only have to pay £15.00 instore. Shame on you HMV.

This will start disappearing from stores now as well given it's OOS online, I hope they hurry up and process my return becuase I'm in a catch 22 at the moment. HMV are a joke.

Reactions: snooloui
This will start disappearing from stores now as well given it's OOS online, I hope they hurry up and process my return becuase I'm in a catch 22 at the moment. HMV are a joke.

Looks like I will have to go in store and grab a copy. What the hell happened? Play.com have seemingly swapped everything. HMV went from being the best for steelbooks to now being the worst in the space of a few months. They are a joke, their packaging is a joke (at the moment), their dispatch times are a joke, their customer service is a joke and their prices are a joke :angry:

Ya I can't understand how HMV went from being the best retailer for steelbooks in the UK to the worst in less than a year... well thank god play.com took advantage of that situation and started to listen to their customers

Anyone know how much this is in store? Not £25 surely, I'm going to pop up there after work and hope they have a few left.

Edit: decided to read and saw Dj's post, if it's 15 that's not too bad.

Anyone know how much this is in store? Not £25 surely, I'm going to pop up there after work and hope they have a few left.

I would guess that it's £15. I believe it's usually the same as the online price for about a week after release. It's after that they double it :(

Looks like I will have to go in store and grab a copy. What the hell happened? Play.com have seemingly swapped everything. HMV went from being the best for steelbooks to now being the worst in the space of a few months. They are a joke, their packaging is a joke (at the moment), their dispatch times are a joke, their customer service is a joke and their prices are a joke :angry:

CALM DOWN fella .... who's getting angry now :hilarious: