More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished watching it. Enjoyed the film, despite it never really feeling like it got out of second gear. The ending, however, sucked massively.

Some slightly concerning news... everything from HMV is apparently being sent out in bags because their warehouse has moved, and so bags are all they currently have. According to a guy over on AVF this is only temporary and should last no longer than a month.

Shame they couldn't have told us that on their Facebook page, rather than just fobbing us by saying they'll pass our complaints on to customer service.

Hmmm this is an odd one. I emaled to complain about this issue and did not get an explanation or apology merely a returns process! Awful customer service indeed.

FYI I recently received 3 CD albums in the post since the last steelie and they arrived in the usual card packaging... Very odd. Here's hoping the packaging issue is resolved before the big releases!:drool:

Mine finally arrived... came in a jiffy bag as expected, but thankfully no damage! Luckily my postman didn't push it all the way through, so it was left dangling on the edge of the postbox lol.

Hopefully everyone elses turns up today too. :)

Mine finally arrived... came in a jiffy bag as expected, but thankfully no damage! Luckily my postman didn't push it all the way through, so it was left dangling on the edge of the postbox lol.

+1 Yup finally, finally .... but was it all worth it. Thank Heavens I kept all my old HMV boxes !!

Received this today in a pathetic little jiffy bag and it's damaged. There is a ding at the top and damage under the card in the bottom corner after I unsealed it. The bang it's taken at the bottom has caused the steelbook to bend noticebably when looking at it from the side. Going back.

I've figured out why HMV's postage is so slow at the moment, they are using TNT as downstream access which means they pick it up process it and then pass it on to Royal Mail for 2nd class mail :(

Jiffy bag here too, but luckily my other half caught the postman on the driveway before he tried to stuff it through the letterbox - looks to be damage free which will be good news for the Ninja concerned :)

Mine was sticking out of the letterbox too which is good as I have concrete floors and no space for a nice thick doormat to give some protection for steelbooks falling from the letterbox to the floor, in a jiffy bag like everyone else but thankfully undamaged. I also have Total Recall to come from HMV so Im now not expecting to get that till next Tuesday ...in a jiffy :angry: it better arrive undamaged, HMV are doing their best to drive my custom to Play and Amazon if its not an exclusive..(I know Total Recall isnt but I got a good deal with the 20% off code...)

Just noticed the reason mine hasn't turned up yet ... payment has failed for about the 5th time in the last 4 days (different retailers) ... i hate natwest :angry::angry:

Can I suggest that folks check what has been actually charged to their cards. Re my post #70 I checked today (as mine arrived yesterday) what had been charged, and it was the higher price of £14 (less discount) not £12 (less discount). I know the sums are not much but point of principle, especially as they are £15 on website now.

They were very good and gave me a refund straight away although I think I was lucky.

Can I suggest that folks check what has been actually charged to their cards. Re my post #70 I checked today (as mine arrived yesterday) what had been charged, and it was the higher price of £14 (less discount) not £12 (less discount). I know the sums are not much but point of principle, especially as they are £15 on website now.

They were very good and gave me a refund straight away although I think I was lucky.

May card was charged 15.70 GBP total. Which works out to 11.20 GBP for the steel and 4.50 GBP shipping. I believe that is correct.